Mom of 5, P90x3/T25 doubles, support?

I have lost 40 lbs doing beachbody workouts over the last year, I have 5 babies and I HAVE ABS!!! Lol. I would love to find other mamma's out there that want to support/encourage eachother?! It's about more than being skinny to me now. I love gaining muscle and feeling strong! I wish I could figure out how to share a progress pic on here?

Replies

• jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Hi, congrats! I've had nine babies and I have abs which I keep safely concealed under a layer of stretch marks. Lol! :)
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    Lol. I love it! Well it's not like I can walk around in a bikini anyway, so I think it's more about how I FEEL.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Absolutely! I'll never have the tummy I had when I was younger, but I'm older, wiser, and stronger. :)
  • AliciaBerries
    AliciaBerries Posts: 52 Member
    I am on my last week of t25 beta, then onto gamma. I'm not sure I would survive double with p90x3 lol.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    T25 AND X3?!?! BEAST!!!! YOU GO GIRL! LMBO
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    I have worked up to it. I did single workouts for the first 6 months probably? Then a round of p90x3 doubles, and now this. I have lost 4 lbs and 5 inches just since the end of June! So it's kicking my booty. Lol
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 215 Member
    That'd greats ladies, I do T25, I hope I will have abs too