My two weight loss secrets!

Options
2»

Replies

• evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    I'll give that a loud and proud "*kitten* yeah"..............
  • bruces41
    bruces41 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I always say less hand to mouth and more foot to pavement...
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    WHAT? no magic potion or fad diet? I'm disappointed........or at least that is what most people act like when I tell them the same thing! lol
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    lol liking this!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    LOL seriously! imagine that.. eating healthy smaller portions and exercising more! ;)

My fiance's grandmother asked me back at Easter how I was losing weight (I had lost 20lbs back then) and she seemed a little ... perplexed... that I said "ya know just eating well and exercising, I count calories"... lol. My mother recently called it a "diet". No mom. It is not a diet. Diets end. This will not :)
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I keep referring to it as that crazy fad diet that comes in and out of fashion, "Eat better and Exercise".
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So true! Bet they were disappointed:) Everyone wants a magic solution.....yours is the ONLY solution :)
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I <3 it!! so simply put and so profound! if it seems like a BIG task- remember if you were eating an elephant you would/should only do it ONE BITE AT A TIME!! God bless and continued success and health!! HUGGZ!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    So true! Bet they were disappointed:) Everyone wants a magic solution.....yours is the ONLY solution :)

Yep everyone wants a quick fix--they forget it didn't take them a day to gain the weight... but we live in a "fast food society"
    and by that I mean everybody wants it their way, right away---they want it NOW.
    There is no magic pill, no magic diet drink etc. people need to get off their duff's and move.

ypLb81.jpg
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Exactly!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options

"Eat less, move more":happy:

Very interesting...mine is very similar to yours, mine is eat more, move more, lol.