My story

Options
Hi all just wanted to share my progress with you all hopefully someone will gain inspiration from this.

last October I decided to not always be the biggest person in the room my mum passed away when she was 40 because of unhealthy living and I am slowly crepping up to that age and it was really getting me down and depressed so I decided enough is enough and installed myfitnesspal and I haven't looked back since.Xmas I treated myself to a check up and doctors(all good) and a fitbit and off I went walking trying my hardest to get to 10k steps a day, I would go for a walk before work and even park the car half a mile away from jobs(service engineer)and carry my tools and the weight was falling off.

Now I'm so proud of what I have achieved enjoying going to gym 3 times a week to get fit and healthy and finally living life outside instead of behind a computer.
I hope someone finds this a inspiration and wish them all the best.
P.s I maybe English but my English skills are shocking :)k0g55jhijp92.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!