Anyone have a birthday in November and would like to see how far we get?

Options

Replies

• ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    AlMonkey wrote: »
    i'll be 29 on nov 23. It is hitting pretty hard that i've wasted my 20s being overweight! I'm in for seeing how far we can come by our November birthdays.

I feel the same way! But the past is the past and we can't get it back unfortunately. Just know that you have a lot of life left that you can enjoy being in shape. It's never too late to reach your goals.
  • Musicalmeganvt2016
    Musicalmeganvt2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do! My birthday is November 4th and I have a goal of losing at LEAST 20-25 pounds by then. I know it's possibly because I've lost that much in this amount of time before, I just have to stick with it! :)
  • Musicalmeganvt2016
    Musicalmeganvt2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    nhljim wrote: »
    November 29th here and would love to see the underside of 200 again! Under 1400 Calories/day and as a Homebrewer I won't allow a beer unless I work out for it...lol...1 mile one beer; 2 miles two beers...

Feel free to add as a friend for support!

Beer is my weakness! I live in Vermont and there's pretty much a brewery on every street corner :)

• chrissygbulldog3
    chrissygbulldog3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    November 7th. Starting over for the hundredth time. I can, will, and have to do this! Three months until the 7th, so I am going for 15+ pounds by then. It is a reasonable goal.
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am going to reach my goal weight by my birthday nov. 14. I have about 12 pounds to go and I will reach 120 lbs and a total loss of 67 pounds(55 so far). So here's to a great 3 months.

I can do this. Even though I am swarmed with birthdays starting sept 3. - dec 23. 3 grand kids ( can't miss those birthdays) daughter , son in law, son and daughter in law, my mom's, sisters, brother in law, nieces and nephews.

I am going to make it. I am because I deserve to. I am because I am strong. I am because I have came too far to quit now. Loving life and loving myself.

Best wishes to all us Nov. folks. We can do this!
  • ccnkc091804
    ccnkc091804 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be 39 November 24th. I've been working at it for 2 weeks so far and have lost 15 lbs. I have a long way to go and would love the challenge of seeing how far I can go by my birthday.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    November 7th. Starting over for the hundredth time. I can, will, and have to do this! Three months until the 7th, so I am going for 15+ pounds by then. It is a reasonable goal.

Hiya, I'm starting with a goal for the next four weeks 'cos I know I don't do well with longer term goals. And it's a fairly modest goal too - four pounds in four weeks. You with me?
  • kimwitt2009
    kimwitt2009 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My birthday is November 26. I started using this app seriously in May and have lost around 32 lbs. Still have a bunch to go. It seems to work better for me to set small goals as to not feel so overwhelmed. I initially had to loose about 15lbs for my insurance company to pay for my knee replacement surgeries that are set for September and October. I have passed that goal and now set like 10lb increments to reach. We are in Arizona right now for my hubby's job. Thankfully we will be leaving here by Saturday and are heading to Houston, TX. We live out of our RV. I reserved us a park with a pool, jacuzzi and workout room. Will be glad to do a little exercise! I can't do alot because of my knees, but pool movement should help!! Not sure how the weight loss will be during recovery, but I intend to maintain my eating at my calorie goal. And I will be doing loads of physical therapy, so that will be some movement! Feel free to add me if you wish, I love seeing everyone progress.
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'd be extremely happy to lose 23 lbs by my birthday November 18. I definitely think it is doable. Congrats on everyone's progress so far !!
  • albirda
    albirda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My birthday is 8th and turning fifty. I want to be healthy, happy and fabulous. I am down for the challenge. See everyone in November <3
  • _annevalerie
    _annevalerie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is Dec 9! I'm trying to drop 30 by then!
  • nobrien5978
    nobrien5978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My birthday is the beginning of Nov. and this is just what I need to help me stay motivated. I'm looking at getting the last 15-20 off from baby (is it still baby weight after 4 years
  • fryingpanofdoom
    fryingpanofdoom Posts: 19 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    This is awesome! My birthday is November 25, I'll be 29. It would be great to see the scale at 130 by then! Right now I'm hovering between 140 and 145, for the past 6 months. My highest was 172 in 2014. I had a lot of success in 2015 dropping ~30lbs by diet alone. There aren't any gyms close enough to me right now to warrant a membership, but my neighborhood is great for walking so I would really like to get daily walks in before winter sets in.

Good luck everyone! Feel free to friend me! Has anyone created a November birthday goal group yet for this?
  • Daniv84
    Daniv84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My Birthday is November 23rd I will be 32 and my twins turn 2 on November 6th! I would love to get the baby weight off by their birthday and then keep on going till mine! I will not hit my final goal weight by November but I would love to work towards it with everyone! I have been on MFP for years but just started taking it seriously for about 2 weeks now and down about 8lbs and keep getting stronger everyday! looking forward to seeing where I am in November. Great idea!
  • gretgru
    gretgru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! I am turning 27 on November 17 and would love to be down 20 when I turn 27.

Normally I have a bunch of friends and family on MFP, but no one seems to game this time. I definitely need some support to keep me motivated. I usually lose a few pounds, plateau, and get distracted/discouraged. Trying to focus on how I feel vs. the number on the scale. How do we create a goal group??
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 31 on November 9th which means I have exactly three months! My goals is to lose one pound per week so twelve pounds by my birthday. 30 has been, by far, the worst and hardest year of my life and I've put on over 50 pounds while battling serious depression in the last sixteen months or so--the worst of it being the last eight months. I've been working with my therapist and have been doing much better with my anxiety and depression. Just in the last month or so, I've been slowly getting back into good, healthy habits but I definitely need some support! I have a loooooong way to go to get back to a healthy weight! Despite several times of gaining/losing weight in my teens and twenties, I've never had this much to lose before so it feels fairly intimidating for me right now. I would definitely love some additional support and accountability from November birthday buddies! :smile:
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 31 on November 9th which means I have exactly three months!
    Twinners. I am Nov 9th as well.
    10 pounds is definitely doable!!!
    I have 3 months to loose 7 more lbs. I will be going on a cruise then and want to feel my best! Feel free to add me and we can all hold each other accountable.
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'll be 32 Nov 17th and I'll shoot for losing half a pound a week. Slow and steady for me :)

CW: 184.6
    GW for Nov 17th: 177.6
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 31 on November 9th which means I have exactly three months!
    Twinners. I am Nov 9th as well.
    10 pounds is definitely doable!!!
    I have 3 months to loose 7 more lbs. I will be going on a cruise then and want to feel my best! Feel free to add me and we can all hold each other accountable.

Hey, twin! :) Adding you now!
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My birthday is November 27th and I'm hoping to be down 16 pounds by then which would put me at 164IBs. My goal weight is 130 IBS. I started at 199 IBS in February. I've lost 20 pounds so far.