I'm Ready 2 Shred :-)

rdy2shred
rdy2shred Posts: 12
edited 11:48AM in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I'm new! I just joined tonight after I found before & after photos on the JIllian Michael's 30 day shred threads! I'm on day 2 and wow I'm impressed & ready to get in shape! Looking for friends & support. Friend me!

:-)

Replies

• BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    I just "graduated" 30DS last friday :) I only lost a couple pounds but the change in my body is noticeable- love it! Still got work to do but this was a GREAT jumpstart! Keep at it :) I just started her Ripped in 30 today :) tomorrow will be day 2 ! I didn't take before pictures for shred but I wish I had! I will be taking pictures tomorrow so that I can compare at the end of ripped in 30 :) good luck to you! I hope u get AMAZING results!!!!!
  • rdy2shred
    Ooh Congrats! My legs are so sore. Thanks so much!!! I hope you get even more amazing results too!!! I can't wait - it's hard, but it has to be worth it! I'll have to take before pics now, cringe haha. Thanks :) Is ripped good so far? May need to check into it.
  • yesterday was day 4 for me ... and I can almost do 10 perfect pushups now. I can feel myself getting stronger everyday -- but no matter what Jillian says -- I can't do the jumping jacks because it totally aggreviates my asthma. None of the other exercises do --- so I just modify them. I took before photos and measurements. So good luck and stick with it!!!
  • rdy2shred
    Thanks radio_flyer, sry about your asthma:(. The pushups are really hard for me, but noticed they started to get slightly easier when I did it tonight! We can do it!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    I am really liking ripped in 30! Definitely take the before pics! Im excited for you :) I remember how sore I was the 1st 4 days I could barely sit down and get up! But it gets easier (I've still never done the regular pushups lol! ) oh and measure yourself! You'll definitely see the loss in inches!!!
This discussion has been closed.