Need to lose 130 pounds!

Options
MissTattoo
MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
Hi all. I'm looking for friends who have a lot to lose and just starting their journey's. I'm currently at 330lbs and my ultimate goal is to get to 199. I'm 5'11, 33 years old, and I love Harry Potter and Sailor Moon! Please send a friends request if you need a new friend on your team!

20160101_233306_zpsvgxnew5o.jpg

Replies

• MissTattoo
    Options
    Hi Karen! Nice to meet you! Congrats on your success so far! I lost 8lbs in July. I'm hoping for over 10 for August!
  • Dragons1997
    Dragons1997 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ladies please feel free to add me I'm looking for people who I can motivate I'm currently 230 and looking to get down to 155 I know I have ways to go, I also walk 5-6 miles a day for almost 2 hours before coming to work. The picture on the left is me 5 years ago and the one on the right was taken last month.Pictq73tx12m7flg.jpeg
  • walpy27
    walpy27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Added! Not quite 130.. but I'm trying to lose about 90!
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    I want to add you! I started at 378 and want to get to 178(-200lb). Lost 9lb since Sunday, July 31. Mostly water weight and I eat tons of fiber every day to help it along. Plus a capful of ACV every morning now. I need motivation and support and very willing to give it too! Im a mother of a 9 month old today, 22 years old, and I work 3 days/week. It's nice to find someone in the 3's because I feel so much more comfortable to share with though you're a lot smaller than me. I hope you meet your goal this month!!!lv0c87mesewd.jpeg

OMG That baby! So cuuuuute! I'm having baby fever. My daughter turns 10 this year. I can't take it! Glad to have you on my list!
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me on too! - I need all the movitation I can take! and then some - anyone here - add me on! - I haven't done very well and I've been sick - wrong foods, and bad choices! I'm getting on and I need to do it before a milestone birthday next June!!!!
  • Keneshia10
    Keneshia10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started about a month ago, I have only lost 2 pounds. At 265 pounds and almost 40 years old I am feeling uncomfortable and really have no more time to try to lose weight. I want to get down below 200 pounds, I'd prefer to get down to 175 ish. Please add me as a friend. I need motivation and help.
  • musicathy
    musicathy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You can add me if you like. Not in the 3s, but working to move away from that direction. Currently 267, just started (again!) this week. First goal is 205 (this was my weight when I last felt confident and healthy and was running), but ultimate goal closer to 150. Admittedly I'm less focused on a specific number though as I am about feeling comfortable and like I can do anything I want. I'm definitely comfortable in my skin but want to be healthier, increase odds for a healthy pregnancy etc. (and maybe have my wedding dress fit a little nicer in 3 months at my wedding :smile: )

Good luck!

Cathy, 30, Toronto
  • HollyLayman
    HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! :)

I'd love to to be friends with you guys and have the motivation as well. I have lost and gained many times (unfortunately) and had a lot of success with MFP but recently gained a lot of weight back. In 2010 I started using MFP and my SW was 288 and I lost down to the 150 range.

I started gradually gaining over the past 2 years.
    My husband and I have been TTC and have not been able to do so.. The doctors say it has a lot to do with PCOS and could have to do with weight as well, although I have been able to get pregnant just haven't been able to carry full term. (3 MC-last in February, on my birthday of all days)

So after that happened my weight was at 236, 239 for like a few days but I figured it was due to circumstances so didn't count it) and here I am starting over YET again... I'd love to have the support because over the years my friend list has sort of dwindled down.

Thanks for reading
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I would love to become friends with each of you. I am currently at 243 and my starting weight was 304. I love to have motivating friends and to give it as well. My goal is to get to 160. And then to 130. I am 44 yrs old and find it harder to lose the weight since being older. It was much easier when I was younger lol. Anyway I'm sending friend requests.
  • quiettpeaches
    quiettpeaches Posts: 15 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi! I'm Diana, 31 years old, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2004, and I've been TTC for over 10 years. I've tried it all: metformin, fertility pills, injection, and still TTC by IUI.

My SW was 265, so I still have 84lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight. I need help staying motivated and staying on track. I have been on this Merry-go-round for what seems like forever!

I recently found HASfit workout videos on YouTube and LOVE them. They are free. I'm not not trying to promote or sell anything just found something that with a sensible diet is working for me (when I workout). Also, I have started a weight loss journal and it's one of the most relaxing and amazing things I have tried so far!

Anyways I would love to get to know some of you going through the same thing. Maybe we can help one another stay motivated! Feel free to add me! Regardless of your journey, I wish you all luck! #gettingfitforbaby
  • Moonlitriver17
    Moonlitriver17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have the same goal of 199! Only been doing this a month, but downb12. Add me if you want to! :smile:
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    Happy to see everyone looking for motivation!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I lost 134 pounds and I couldn't have done it without MFP and the support of my friends on MFP. If anybody needs the support and encouragement of someone who has been there, feel free to send me a friend request!
  • fdnymom
    fdnymom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 147 lbs and keeping it off for 11yr...and still going.... with a 12 step program...Overeaters Anonymous. I would always lose the weight..then what?? I'd start eating again. With this program I found people like me and found out why I ate.
    Contact me if you would like some info.
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm partway through my 120lb loss journey. I started at 288, am currently 244 and my ultimate goal is around 165 or so. I'm turning 42 in a week and I aim to turn 43 at or below my goal weight! Feel free to friend me and I'll do the same in return. :)
  • Pandabear0324
    Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends with many people in this posting!! I'm Ashley, 25 years old. I have been on mfp for 318 days and have lost 138lbs so far! My starting weight was 380 and I am down to 242 :) my goal is to get to get to 150. Eventually I am hoping losing weight will make it easier to have, and keep up with, kids. But first I want to go to disney world and be able to ride everything and get married and not cringe at the photos in the future! Feel free to add me if you choose!! :)

Also, please check out the "Groups" section! I highly recommend the 300+ group.. also MissTattoo, there is going to be a new Harry Potter Hogwarts challenge available on sunday! Check out the "challenges" section then!! :)
  • dabaggoo
    dabaggoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I used to be 395 lbs I am now 237
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I want to add you! I started at 378 and want to get to 178(-200lb). Lost 9lb since Sunday, July 31. Mostly water weight and I eat tons of fiber every day to help it along. Plus a capful of ACV every morning now. I need motivation and support and very willing to give it too! Im a mother of a 9 month old today, 22 years old, and I work 3 days/week. It's nice to find someone in the 3's because I feel so much more comfortable to share with though you're a lot smaller than me. I hope you meet your goal this month!!!lv0c87mesewd.jpeg

I had to comment on the cutie pie, adorable!