Ketogains Facebook Group Members

Options
Say hello and introduce yourself ketogains members!

-Dan B!

Replies

• annav007
    annav007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Happy ketoer going at it for health, cluster headaches and migraines, depression and some other things. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Anna
  • LadyBos
    LadyBos Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! Almost four weeks into keto. Loving this woe. Down 8 pounds. Only 22 to go, lol!
  • masala2589
    masala2589 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Battling Lyme and hyperthyroidism so the struggle will be a little tougher. I used to be a big Atkins fan, but Keto takes it to another level.

6lbs down in 2 weeks, 60 more to go!
  • Dominique14614
    Dominique14614 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Keto is great. I found that when I'm in keto. I have more energy, less depression, less hunger and generally just feel so much better. I've done this off and on but I've realized that it needs to be a lifestyle change.
  • debarnha
    debarnha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do keto for just plain energy (for life), mostly for strength training and competitive lifting. That said, I love being in a fasted state and pushing myself into a deeper keto state. For whatever reason it just feels natural
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I recently started Keto this past week. It is a bit of a struggke learning the ins and outs of balancing the proteins and carbs. I would love insight or new feiends for motivation.
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the groupwin
  • Tw1tch3s_
    Tw1tch3s_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm lurking in the group. Welcome all sorts of friends for sharing success stories and motivation
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Tw1tch3s_ wrote: »
    I'm lurking in the group. Welcome all sorts of friends for sharing success stories and motivation

Twitches is awesome