My First Weigh In My First Two Pounds Lost

pepamint83
pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
this morning one week into this i felt discouraged about only loosing 2 pounds. :noway: i mean i ate right i worked my butt off (dont u wish that could actually happen? :laugh: ) i was stupidly unhappy. But coming on here and getting the support and motivation i realized i earned those two pounds :smooched: i did that and those are two pounds that i hope to never see again (maybe i should name them something since they are the first of many) Better to have lost then gain right? :bigsmile: Embrace those pounds is what someone told me and i am embracing. :love: I know its going to be slow to that finish line so I am going to take evey victory i can. :flowerforyou: And here I am celebrating those two pounds gone and saying

BYE BYE TWO POUNDS YOU WERE THE FIRST BUT WONT BE THE LAST...:drinker:

Replies

• pepamint83
    this morning one week into this i felt discouraged about only loosing 2 pounds. :noway: i mean i ate right i worked my butt off (dont u wish that could actually happen? :laugh: ) i was stupidly unhappy. But coming on here and getting the support and motivation i realized i earned those two pounds :smooched: i did that and those are two pounds that i hope to never see again (maybe i should name them something since they are the first of many) Better to have lost then gain right? :bigsmile: Embrace those pounds is what someone told me and i am embracing. :love: I know its going to be slow to that finish line so I am going to take evey victory i can. :flowerforyou: And here I am celebrating those two pounds gone and saying

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    let's see a picture of you SMILING!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

With an attitude like that you can't help but win!! 2 lbs is a success the first week!!:flowerforyou:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Hurrayyyy for you Pepamint! Way to change your thinking! I think you should name those two pounds "Good" and "Riddance"!!:wink:

You're off to a good start! Congratulations!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hurrayyyy for you Pepamint! Way to change your thinking! I think you should name those two pounds "Good" and "Riddance"!!:wink:

You're off to a good start! Congratulations!
    :wink: :tongue:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    2 Lbs in a week that is awesome!!! Be proud of yourself. This is a long journey that will have ups & downs. Just keep yourself focused on your goal and keep moving forward.

Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    I know where you're coming from! Two punds is an awesome loss. It's just the start of many to disappear :D Congrats!:drinker:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Girl, Keep celebrating those 2 lbs.

I was so proud to see a loss... done in a healthy way! Congrats!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    2 pounds is a great loss, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!
  • pepamint83
    :smooched: you all rock

i am totally naming them good and riddance love that :laugh: .....yes i needed to change how i thought otherwise this would be a very long miserable journey and i dont want it to be. i am doing it the healthy way so i know it will be long but i am embracing those pounds and proud of them every little pound gone counts right.

Good bye good riddance hope to never see you again :bigsmile:

and again thank you all this is what i need to get through this :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Woohoo! doing a happy dance for you!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    With you're new attitude, you're gonna do great! Remember, slow and steady wins the race!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    your on your way!
    :drinker:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    A great start!! Keep on keepin on and you will reach your goal!! :wink:
  • pepamint83
    slow and steady im the tortuise im gonna win this race slow and steady :yawn: and i can not tell you how much everyones support and motivation is really becoming the key this time around ive had support but nothing like this id do the exercise and eat right because i dont want to dissapoint myself and all of you who are taking this journey with me. together we can do this we can reach the finish line slow and steady :bigsmile:

bye bye two pounds just wait for our friends to follow cause they are going to come slow and steady but they are coming to join you. :laugh:
  • Great job Pepamint! I know when you are doing everything right and working your butt off those 2 pounds can seem like a let down, but keep in mind that is a healthy amount to lose. I am so proud of you turning your attitude around. Each day on this journey leads you to a healthier, better you!
  • pepamint83
    thank you so much thats so sweet yeah the two was a shock at first (especially cause i watch the biggest loser but i know that isnt realistic because they are working out all day long and have bob and jillian but still...) but its good it was healthy i appreciate the pride :flowerforyou: its what keeps me going and your right each day is a journey to a healthier (and happier :bigsmile: ) me

although dont know if i am happy or nervouse about next tues weigh in :noway: we shall see and i shall let you all know since you are sort of taking the journey with me,

the support and motivation means so much you all rock :drinker: keep it up and i promise to keep going :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!