Back at it again for the 50th time

Options
Hi there all!
I'm Lindsey, I was with fitpal and cross fit about three years ago. Helped me stay on track and lose weight and sadly I'm at my highest weight I've ever been and that includes pregnancy. I need to get this weight off and I'm more determined than ever to make this my last day one!! I just need a few people who I can vent to if I binge or fall off track for a day because I don't have the support I used to .. Hope to chat soon!

Replies

• motivatedeeat74
    motivatedeeat74 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hang in there Lindsay it is all good I am in the same place not pregnant but fat and for health reasons I need to get healthy keep in touch one day at atimefor me it is one meal at a time
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    One day at a time and one meal at a time is what works for me as well. I celebrate each pound that comes off and try not to look at the many that remain.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Take all the stuff you've learned those other 49 times and put them to use - you've got this!!!
  • misslissa1969
    misslissa1969 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back...today is my day one AGAIN too....I was down 50lbs and am now only down about 15....I hate when that happens!! We Got this!!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back...today is my day one AGAIN too....I was down 50lbs and am now only down about 15....I hate when that happens!! We Got this!!

I hear you. I was down 24lbs and looked really good, clothes were fitting me and I had an extra spring in my step, double chin long gone, now I am back with double chin and belly. It's really frustrating, but I plan on taking it one day at a time.