Country Heat - Beachbody

Has anyone gotten or tried this new workout yet?? I LOVE it!!
What programs are you using??

Replies

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    I'm using Buff Dudes on youtube. 12 wk programs. It's free.
  • Brieyonce
    Brieyonce Posts: 23 Member
    What week are you on? Have you noticed results?
  • MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Just started Country Heat today! Once I got past feeling goofy and uncoordinated, I had so much fun!
  • irejb12
    irejb12 Posts: 33 Member
    I started it this Sunday. It is really fun and good for people with injuries, like myself. Only thing I can't get handle on is the portion control containers; I'm still hungry after eating my alloted foods.
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    I started August 1st! On Day 9 and loving it!!!!! I'm going to add you for inspiration!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Brieyonce wrote: »
    What week are you on? Have you noticed results?

I finished the 3rd edition, and now we're starting on the first addition. Yes I'm noticing results. It's a pretty good workout.
  • coolbear90
    coolbear90 Posts: 5 Member
    Country heat is amazing! Yesterday was my day 15 of the 30 days. I have lost 5.6 pounds so far and an inch off everywhere! I love it so much. The moves are (mostly) super easy. A few of the moves I've had to do a few extra times to get the hang of, and there are some I haven't quite mastered like wonky feet (but I found a great video with a better angle that is super helpful if anyone is interested)
    If anyone is interested in following my fitness journey or support whilest doing country heat, you can friend me on facebook: facebook.com/flyingfree