Has anyone told you lately....

Options
Good morning my darlings! It’s early but the birds are singing and the sun will be shining soon enough. This cowboy was driving to work today and I was just thinking about you. I wondered if anyone has told you lately what a blessing, what a gift you are? Because you are! You are a true treasure and you touch so many lives. From your kindness to your support you are a miracle. I also wondered if anyone has told you lately just how beautiful you are!? Because you are! You are absolutely gorgeous! And while you were always lovely your new found confidence makes you absolutely sparkle! Then I wondered if anyone has told you lately just how strong you are? You have a true warrior’s heart, you are a fighter. Finally I wondered if anyone has told you lately that they love and adore you? Because this man sure does!! You have given me the gift of friendship and you have helped make me the man that I should be.
Have an amazing day and know I am your biggest fan.
Love & Blessings,
A Texas Cowboy

Replies

• Deberlin88
    Deberlin88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :heart:
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    oooh my dont know who that is directed at but that is the sweetest thing ever ,you are a little gem getting those words together & its a nice warm feeling to read it ,,thankyou for that ,,best of luck with your challenges & i think you are a lovely person for posting that :flowerforyou:
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Right back at you!!!!! You are so amazing!!!I am truly lucky to have you as a friend!!!!!hope you have a great day!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Good morning, cowboy!!!:love:
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Actually... you did.. with this message :-)

The title reminds me of a song by Rod Stewart: "Have I told you lately..."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4NAZPi2js

Has anybody told YOU lately how wonderful you are?
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OMG (as I tear up) you are the sweetest. This is a wonderful way to start my day. I love reading your posts, they always put a smile on my face first thing in the morning... THANK YOU for being you!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I love you all so much! You rock!
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    thats lovely! my husband told me today. I'm lucky.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome. :heart:

Right back at you also!!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Tell your beautiful babies to give you an extra big hug from all of us because you rock.

Actually, I'm one of those blessed women who has the two main men in her life (hubby and son) tell her on a regular basis that she makes their world go round. But hey, who can't have space for one more man ;) Lots of love and friendship. Have a beautiful day!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You ROCK cowboy! Thanks for this and am so glad that you are my friend as well. Have a wonderful day! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good morning my darlings! It’s early but the birds are singing and the sun will be shining soon enough. This cowboy was driving to work today and I was just thinking about you. I wondered if anyone has told you lately what a blessing, what a gift you are? Because you are! You are a true treasure and you touch so many lives. From your kindness to your support you are a miracle. I also wondered if anyone has told you lately just how beautiful you are!? Because you are! You are absolutely gorgeous! And while you were always lovely your new found confidence makes you absolutely sparkle! Then I wondered if anyone has told you lately just how strong you are? You have a true warrior’s heart, you are a fighter. Finally I wondered if anyone has told you lately that they love and adore you? Because this man sure does!! You have given me the gift of friendship and you have helped make me the man that I should be.
    Love & Blessings,
    A Texas Cowboy

Pretty sure the last time I heard anything as beautiful as this, it was you that "typed" it.

You are one of those special people that keep me going on this wonderful journey. I thank you so much for always being present. You are the best and that is why I send you my love. :flowerforyou:
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thats very nice to hear first thing in the morning. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Love & Blessings,
    A Texas Cowboy

Pretty sure the last time I heard anything as beautiful as this, it was you that "typed" it.

You are one of those special people that keep me going on this wonderful journey. I thank you so much for always being present. You are the best and that is why I send you my love. :flowerforyou:

Thanks doll! thank you all. Big smooches all around! ;-)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    such a nice guy.....how awesome to start the day with such positivity....thank you...
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I don't know I actually think I am YOUR biggest fan!! Smooches sweetie!! :heart: :heart:
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Dear Ed,
    Ok ok.....how can you drive AND think upon all of us....it's a task, and you seemed to have mastered it perfectly. And no, this ol lady HASN"T had anyone tell her those words that come so freely from your thoughts...and it made my day's start with a grin:-) Thanks babe!! Respectfully Annr
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the beautiful post. It brought a smile to my heart! Have a wonderful day!:flowerforyou:
  • gourleyjl
    gourleyjl Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for such a wonderful positive message!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    As always your inspirational words are a great way to start the day. How could anyone read that and fail to smile and want to pass on that feeling of joy to everyone around? You're amazing. Hope you have a fantastic day.