Things no one warned you about getting slimmer...

Options
born_of_fire74
born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
My boobs...where did they get off to?? I'm down to a B cup from DD :(

Because I have much less padding than I'm used to on my backside, I managed to break my tailbone on the seat of the commode of all embarrassing things :(

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Ouch! A broken tailbone is painful. Hope it heals quickly.

There's a great (really long) thread on the Success board titled something like "What no one tells you about losing weight". I think you'd like it. Nothing wrong with starting one here. Just mentioning it because it's one of those threads that has been around for quite some time. Entertaining and informative.
  • born_of_fire74
    Options
    Thanks! I'll look into that one.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You know what was never a problem when I was fat? Camel toe. Now I can't get rid of it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    My boobs...where did they get off to?? I'm down to a B cup from DD :(

Because I have much less padding than I'm used to on my backside, I managed to break my tailbone on the seat of the commode of all embarrassing things :(

ouch!!

I too lost my cleavage.
    I'm also get cold a lot easier now
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    loose skin i was not warned
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    No joke....I have creases in my earlobes now...
  • born_of_fire74
    Options
    ponycyndi wrote: »
    You know what was never a problem when I was fat? Camel toe. Now I can't get rid of it.

Now that you mention it, I have that problem as well LOL. Not sure if it's a new bodily condition or something I'm only noticing now that I will wear tight enough clothes to reveal it.
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My butt gets sore easier now. Like sitting on my chair at work hurts now. Sitting on metal bleachers too. Never had that problem before.

(PS I hope your tailbone heals soon! :s )
  • SR_403
    SR_403 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My gym treadmill shows I'm burning fewer calories after losing 22 lbs even though I'm jogging for the same amount of time. I thought I would burn more calories thorough exercise and not less as I got more fit. :/
  • norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    SR_403 wrote: »
    My gym treadmill shows I'm burning fewer calories after losing 22 lbs even though I'm jogging for the same amount of time. I thought I would burn more calories thorough exercise and not less as I got more fit. :/

Your body moves less weight, and becomes more efficient at exercises you're used to doing.
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My butt gets sore easier now. Like sitting on my chair at work hurts now. Sitting on metal bleachers too. Never had that problem before.

(PS I hope your tailbone heals soon! :s )

I thought it was just me! My *kitten* kills me some days. Probably less cushion back there.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Hipbones too! I never used to need a mat on the floor but now if I'm on my side without one now - ouch!
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    SR_403 wrote: »

Your going to have to run longer or farther in order to keep losing and changing up your routine now would be smart.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    ponycyndi wrote: »

Now that you mention it, I have that problem as well LOL. Not sure if it's a new bodily condition or something I'm only noticing now that I will wear tight enough clothes to reveal it.

I was wearing yoga pants for years - they are the perfect "mom" pants. Aka, stretchy. Never was a problem when I had fat padding that area.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    your dong would look bigger