Any medium heighted people that need to lose weight? I need

Options
2»

Replies

• jerseybrunette
    Options
    Hi there I'm 5'6 and currently 164 i have lost 50lb so far and have 24 to go to get to my original goal. Still think 140 would be good for me but trying to go more on how clothes fit than weight. I want to be comfortable in a uk size 12 trousers then I will be happy. I think!

I know what you mean and i think in your case, you probably might just want to tone up to build muscle (not like a body builder ... there is a difference.) muscle takes less space than fat does and it looks better (: I'm not talking about having a 6-pack or anything like that but you probably get the idea. I have a similar goal. I want to lose at least 20 pounds and from there I can start to focus on toning up. I can explain more if I'm confusing you (and im sorry if I am...) hehe (:
  • maxido
    maxido Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,

I am about 5'4" and weigh 158.8 as of this morning. I am 45 and hav recently gone through a very early menopause, which has left me about 20 pounds heavier that I was 2 years ago.

It has been difficult seeing my body change and the harder it got to loose the weight, the more discouraged I became. Soon, I gave up altogether and here I am heavier than I have ever been.

I gues we have similiar goals.... I just want to reclaim what once was mine, a healthier body.
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    I am 5 ft 5 and want to lose 20-25lb more. Feel free to add me.

I added you (:
  • KelaLess
    KelaLess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm about 5'6 and I weigh 271 and I want to get down to 180. So I'm at 91 lbs.
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    Hi,

I am about 5'4" and weigh 158.8 as of this morning. I am 45 and hav recently gone through a very early menopause, which has left me about 20 pounds heavier that I was 2 years ago.

It has been difficult seeing my body change and the harder it got to loose the weight, the more discouraged I became. Soon, I gave up altogether and here I am heavier than I have ever been.

I gues we have similiar goals.... I just want to reclaim what once was mine, a healthier body.

Well, if you would still like to add me, feel free and thanks for letting me know! (: Please don't give up. You're stronger than that.
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    If you're interested just add me (:
    I love all the responses I'm getting! Thanks guys, I thought no one would reply on here.
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    Hi! I'm about 5'6 and I weigh 271 and I want to get down to 180. So I'm at 91 lbs.

just add me if you're interested & hey, giiiirrrlll you got this ;D you can do it.
  • Rozziet
    Rozziet Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3inches , started at 130 lbs and had a goal to lose 10 lbs. I'm halfway there. My goal weight is 119 lbs and am at 123 lbs now. All I can say is that you need to be disciplined with your food intake.

Once you start going with the weight loss it will drop off.
  • garrettnicole92
    Options
    I'm 5'4", I don't know if that counts? Haha. My goal is to get to 125 by August, I'm at 136 right now.
  • lmxoxo
    lmxoxo Posts: 14
    Options
    5ft5", going from 121lbs to 113lbs!!
    I'm all about healthy methods, I think it'll feel good to know I've earned the progress and the results I get!!!
    Feel free to add me!! I LOVE keeping people motivated and positive.... We are all capable of anything :) xXx
  • whimsy38
    whimsy38 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Heyya! I'm just under 5'4" and need to lose 30-50 lbs, although I'm focusing most on inches. I need to loose 7 inches of belly to be healthy. I would love to get in on a support group.
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    guys, who ever posted recently, I added you. If I forgot someone, I truly am sorry! Just add me and I'll happily accept! Thank you for the responses <3
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    5'6", need to loose 20lbs. I've been gettign great support on this site, it will definitly help you. Just make sure you are honest with what you track, that was the hardest part for me, the mobile app helps when you are on the go. :)

Add me if you like