I confess.....

Replies

• ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    I'm so glad I'm not the only cottage cheese hater! I thought it was something that everyone liked lol
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Sushi!

And anything made with onions.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    I Love cottage cheese... in fact i ate one now... Sorry to all the haters of cottage cheese... haha! i forgot to mention the other food i HATE HATE HATE NEVER WILL EAT AND IS GROSS TO EVERYTHING!.......Fennel...... It's a poor excuse for a veggie and it tastes bitter and like Black licorice.... NASTTTTTTTTTTTY! haha!!
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    MUSHROOMS!! yuk yuk yuk yuk
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Its olives for me - everytime ! vile things that ruin a perfectly respectable pizza ! and Oilve oil too - I just can't see the attraction in drizzling a salad with oil at all

Agreed! I can cook with EVOO, but not just eat it like that. Ew!
  • milziemoox
    milziemoox Posts: 15
    MUSHROOMS!! yuk yuk yuk yuk

AGREE!! I love almost everything. But I can not stand mushrooms. They just take like mud and the texture is mank!
  • michbaden
    michbaden Posts: 31
    Celery! EUR *vomit*
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Eggs...I hate them...can't even stand the smell of them cooking.
    Don't really get the appeal of cottage cheese either...the texture is just gross.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Eggs...I hate them...can't even stand the smell of them cooking.
    Don't really get the appeal of cottage cheese either...the texture is just gross.

Whn I was pregnant, the smell of eggs cooking would send me to the porcelain goddess EVERY TIME
  • srb1990
    srb1990 Posts: 37
    cucumber....it's a toxic substance that's being passed off as food!

???toxic substance????? lol
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Fruit in any type of savoury dish, such as raisins in curry! YUK!! The only exception to this rule is pineapple, that seems to go with anything lol
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    My mother absolutely hates cucumber too. I think it's innocuous. I DETEST peppers, though. Bleurgh. They ruin anything they are in.
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Brussell sprouts, hummus, barley, and cabbage. Ewww!:grumble:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    I didn't like PB as a kid.. except in PB cups ect.. I wouldn't eat it any other way.. but Love it now lol

Mine is asparagus and spinach!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    cucumber....it's a toxic substance that's being passed off as food!
    :huh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Mushrooms and Edamame. I live in the midwest, in a town with two major soybean processing plants. The smell of those places alone could kill anyone's appetite for edamame.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Celery! EUR *vomit*

me too!
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Lettuce! Or any raw veggie for that matter.... Yuck! :smile: However, I wish I did like that stuff!!!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    I agree on the peanut butter--coconut, too--can't stand the texture--and did I mention brussel sprouts and beets? Sardines, trout and salmon, too. :sick:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    raw tomato - can't stand the texture or flavor
    PB2 and Better n PB - NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.