Anyone need to lose over 75 pounds?

Options
I am looking for new friends that are looking to lose over 75 pounds. I have close to 90 pounds to lose and I plan on making it happen this time around. Looking for positive and motivating friends. Feel free to add me! Let's get this journey started!

Replies

• SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 100-130. Sent request. :-)
  • nikkitimkitembo89
    nikkitimkitembo89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100! You can add me if you'd like!
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    acarol730 wrote: »
    I am looking for new friends that are looking to lose over 75 pounds. I have close to 90 pounds to lose and I plan on making it happen this time around. Looking for positive and motivating friends. Feel free to add me! Let's get this journey started!

Hiya!

I weighed in at roughly 346lbs not long ago, but I've lost over 120lbs with only 30 to go. I became a Beachbody coach and would like to help you get to your goal and beyond. I'm also part of a huge facebook group of people who are in the same situation as you and I are. If you are interested I would love to talk to you further and see what your goals are!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Send request please. I have about 100 to lose. I need to see some motivated post with some small successes.
  • lilawenta
    lilawenta Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    77 to lose here, 70 left to go. Will send a request to each of you! Could use the support to and happy to support you all in your efforts!
  • acurtis3236
    acurtis3236 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 77
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can all do it! How have your journeys been so far?