Do any guys use myfitnesspal?

Options
Everybody is great and motivational, with a lot of great advice. I rarely see guys post anything, other than me.

Replies

• mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have been here since March and post stuff from time to time. I think the food tracking is a big help, and the iPhone app is quite handy.

Mike
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    I am here but there does seem to be more woman on these forums.
  • masonaj12
    masonaj12 Posts: 1
    Options
    They probably just don't post :smile: . I use it. Especially on my android to track meals on the go.
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have 3 male friends on here that do most of the posting! Chatty fellas! lol
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I use it, but I don't post much unless it's a topic I have some experience with and have some relevant input. There are lots of guys here though!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    They are here, believe me. You have to find the right topic and they go crazy.. :)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

Guy here too, of course there are more women posting. They out number us in society, so why not here??? LOL
  • ngnear21
    ngnear21 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm guilty of being a guy who uses the site and does not post...I mainly use the food database and weight tracker.
  • propjetprop
    propjetprop Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am here..... Been here since april... I used to post quite a bit... but now I have reserved to more reading than anything
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    As commented, there are a lot fewer guys...and we're kinda kicked to the corner anyways :P
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Nope, no guys here.

;)
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Male here, don't let the turtle picture fool you.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Damn I thought there were guys....no....?
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yo.
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    And I am male also, I think that covers us all..... 1.2 million women and 12 guys. Nice ratio, too bad I am married.
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Representing here! hahaha Found MFP a little over 2 weeks ago and have been living here ever since.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Guy here too, of course there are more women posting. They out number us in society, so why not here??? LOL

We also talk far too much, and clearly have too much time on our hands haha
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    You dont see posts from guys because they are driven off the page by the threads about some guy named TOM
  • hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Options
    They are here, believe me. You have to find the right topic and they go crazy.. :)

Usually the ones with "bikini pics" in the subject line. amiright? or amiright or ami right?
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    Been here for a bit, but don't post too much. I tend not to post unless I feel like I have something worthwhile to say.