First impression when you see my profile pic?

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    You're quite pretty, but you probably already know that; the only thing I'd change is the duck lips.
  • taytasich
    taytasich Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody.... I am who I am. Thanks for any complements. But have you all not noticed we are on a fitness app? I have recently lost a lot of weight due to a hard pregnancy where I gained almost 100 pounds, so what if I'm looking for a little validation! And my face is just my face. Ducky or not.
  • taytasich
    Options
    And I appreciate the honesty but why don't we all lift each other up? ❤️
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Pretty. Little less make up and you're good.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hey <3
    I only believe in spreading love and light! You are gorgeous and I hope you have a FANNNNTASTIC Friday! :)
  • taytasich
    Options
    Same to you Xtinalovexo!
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    taytasich wrote: »
    Hey everybody.... I am who I am. Thanks for any complements. But have you all not noticed we are on a fitness app? I have recently lost a lot of weight due to a hard pregnancy where I gained almost 100 pounds, so what if I'm looking for a little validation! And my face is just my face. Ducky or not.

Nothing wrong with that. Only it seems you might want to work on your self esteem. I mean, honestly, who cares what ppl, much less strangers, think about you via a single picture. As long as you feel good with yourself, no one else's opinion should matter.
    I'm sure you're aware you're very pretty. I obviously can't see your bod so can't say if you're hot. But I would think you can look in the mirror each day and think "damn, I look good!"
  • taytasich
    Options
    My point in mentioning that this is a fitness app is that everyone on here is probably working toward some type of goal and we should all be here to help build each other up. As for my self esteem, that is definitely something I am working on but EVERYONE searches for validation in one way or another and if someone says they don't need validation, they are lying to themselves. Unfortunately as humans, like I mentioned, we need to feel validated. But as I said before I appreciate the honesty! Just hope people realize, positivity promotes positivity.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    which I had your cleavage! :o
  • taytasich
    Options
    Vespiquenn.... I have mentioned twice that I appreciate the honesty. Lol! But thank you for your advice about finding a better hobby!!! I wish you the best with whatever goals you are trying to reach! ☺️
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    a certain Kayne West song is coming to mind.....
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My point in mentioning that this is a fitness app is that everyone on here is probably working toward some type of goal and we should all be here to help build each other up.

But as I said before I appreciate the honesty! Just hope people realize, positivity promotes positivity.

People are actually really positive on this site! All I see on my Homepage is people supporting each other. But people will also call others out for fishy stuff.

Go have interactions with people, rather than creating a thread dedicated to yourself. You'll find lots of positivity and support! :smile:
  • taytasich
    Options
    Completely agree it was attention seeking. That's obvious. You're right, there are a lot of things I am working on. And my "message of encouragement" was genuine.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I have recently lost a lot of weight due to a hard pregnancy where I gained almost 100 pounds, so what if I'm looking for a little validation!
    Pics or it didn't happen. Before and after pics to be clear.

• taytasich
    Options
    k9de4kefxrr7.png

Before
  • taytasich
    Options
    63m0ipur3wqq.jpeg

After
  • taytasich