30lbs down.. not seeing a difference (pics)

Options
Im feeling discouraged... i just hit 33lbs down this morning and i am honestly not seeing a difference... not sure if i really belong in "success stories"

maybe im crazy..
unnamed_zpsugptcuvw.jpg~original

i cant even tell which is my "before" and which is my "after"

still have another 30 to go.. but honestly might be more

Replies

• momsgottalose2
    momsgottalose2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a change. Remember, it's a marathon not a sprint! Great work on the progress so far - keep it up!!

Thank you !
  • JChadwick22
    JChadwick22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference in your tummy. My tummy is just like yours. I plan to lose 69 pounds. I'm 5'3 and 204. I bet you would see a difference in inches. Keep up the good work and don't give up!
  • momsgottalose2
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference in your tummy. My tummy is just like yours. I plan to lose 69 pounds. I'm 5'3 and 204. I bet you would see a difference in inches. Keep up the good work and don't give up!

im 5'3.5 My heaviest was 220. My "before" is 198 and my "after" this morning at 165. After kids i just feel like my mid section will never look good >.< !!!

• alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in the little bit of neck area we can see. When compared to the before pic, your neck area seems to be reduced as well. Don't be discouraged. Progress is happening!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Big time difference are you kidding me. You're being too hard on yourself. You are doing GREAT..... Keep up the good work. And I do agree that after having kids the mid section never the same. But you are slimming down honestly.
  • momsgottalose2
    Options
    Big time difference are you kidding me. You're being too hard on yourself. You are doing GREAT..... Keep up the good work. And I do agree that after having kids the mid section never the same. But you are slimming down honestly.

Thank you. i have always had issues with my body image so that probably is not helping. Hoping my mind can catch up with my body !!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Look at your face, huge difference!! If you can't see that I give up:).

You actually look like you've lost all over as well. Don't be so critical of yourself you are looking good!

• dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference, just hang in there and don't give up!
  • sadsongkrysy
    sadsongkrysy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I see the difference. Believe me I understand, I lost 40lbs since last June and haven't even dropped a pant size, it's very discouraging, but we just gotta keep walking this long dusty road until we see that finish line. Don't give up, you're doing great!
  • mtolose1
    mtolose1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dont let that stop you, keep on going.
    You got this!!!
  • Nancyh59
    Nancyh59 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

im 5'3.5 My heaviest was 220. My "before" is 198 and my "after" this morning at 165. After kids i just feel like my mid section will never look good >.< !!!

I'm right there with both of you . . I started at 208 and I've lost 25 pounds to 183 this morning and my progress looks exactly like yours at the top of the thread, I felt the same way. My stomach does not seem to be shrinking at all. But I know I must be doing an overall body shrinking because my size 16W pants are all falling off!
  • baboontester
    baboontester Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see results!! Your clothes have GOT to feel bigger or something. Right? haha.
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    It took me awhile before I starting to see any difference as well. But when my clothes started to get too big for me that's when I realized I was doing something right. Trust me when I say you'll get there too. It takes time and patience. Don't give up hope. You can do this. :)
  • Moonlitriver17
    Moonlitriver17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I see a definite change! Be patient and keep at it!
  • momsgottalose2
    Options
    Honestly... thank you everyone !! I will definitely not give up !! my goal is about 130 and i WILL get there.. giving myself a lot of time as well as i want to be there before next December when we go on our next family trip to Disneyland !!
  • squantee
    squantee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Face, arms and tummy, wow you've done amazingly well.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I can tell that you have lost lots of weight!! Big difference-keep it up!!
  • valerieuk1708
    valerieuk1708 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference definitely! Well done! Carry on doing what you're doing and you will do great!
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    You see yourself everyday and the gradual changes aren't drastic enough for you to notice. But there is a difference.

Did you take measurements before you started? If not, do so now. Waist, thight, chest, neck. What you may not see in the mirror will reveal itself on a tape measure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!