Food diary

Options
I may be missing something simple here, but how do you enter your own weights into the food diary? I always search for something close to the weight of my food, but I really need to tighten up my calories!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Number of grams x 1 gram.
  • FenderGuy
    FenderGuy Posts: 32 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    There is usually a setting for serving size and also a setting for the number of servings. If I want to log 5 oz of something, for example, I'll set the serving size to 1 oz and the number of servings to 5. This may not be too logical but it does work.
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    FenderGuy wrote: »
    There is usually a setting for serving size and also a setting for the number of servings. If I want to log 5 oz of something, for example, I'll set the serving size to 1 oz and the number of servings to 5. This may not be too logical but it does work.

same. it's convoluted sometimes, but it works.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Are you asking about the text box "Qty" and the drop down list of serving size? ... You cannot set your own unless you create a food. I look for food matches that allow for measurements of 1 gram or 1 ounce for solid food in the list box, then put the weight of the food in the quantity text box. For liquids, I use the cup or ounce measurement.

I think that's what the posters before me were talking about, but I was unsure so added my penny's worth.
  • LoraMartyn
    LoraMartyn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Okay all, thanks, I know what to do now!