Late dinner

Options
jaga13
jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
Tomorrow I have plans to see a movie and then a late dinner. I'm used to eating dinner really early (I have young kids and we start our day early). This will be 3 or 4 hours later than I'm used to. I'm trying to figure out how to plan my meals tomorrow so that I won't already be starving by the time the movie starts (way before dinner). I know I'll figure it out. Or eat something before the movie and either eat less at dinner or just go over my calories. I just wanted to vent.

Replies

• sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you have? Can you maybe have some vegetable soup or something before you leave? Enough too fill you up but not many calories.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    I have 1200 calories (I'm 4'11 and close to goal--but majorly stalled). Any other day I would have plenty of exercise to increase calories around 1400 or 1500 but Saturday happens to be the one rest day (hubby lets me sleep in Saturdays so I forfeit working out).

Yeah I will probably eat something light like soup or maybe even oatmeal beforehand. Or if I'm starving I'll eat more at home and just plan on snacking at the restaurant since I don't like to eat a lot so close to bedtime (not weight loss related, just a digestive issue)