T25 Accountability partner

Options
Hi all,
I started T25 on Monday and its definitely hardcore. I'm looking for an accountability partner, someone who will stick out until the end!
Thanks guys!

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    LoveLyfe7 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I started T25 on Monday and its definitely hardcore. I'm looking for an accountability partner, someone who will stick out until the end!
    Thanks guys!

Hi @LoveLyfe7 There's a HUGE accountability group here on the boards:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10372527/focus-t25-by-shaun-t-just-starting-accountability-and-motivation/p1

This thread has been quite steady for a few months now and it appears to be updated everyday. You'll more than likely find a great accountability partner in there. Hope this helps. :smile:

• LoveLyfe7
    LoveLyfe7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will check it out.
  • reclaimmylife4mfp
    reclaimmylife4mfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started today. I did day 1 &2 because I had time. It is fun.

Lynn
  • LoveLyfe7
    LoveLyfe7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynn!

Just added you❤️
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have done a couple rounds of it, and now I'm doing it with p90x3. I'm a mamma of 5, so if I can do it so can you!
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want?
  • AliciaBerries
    AliciaBerries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of beta. I'm starting gamma next week. I really love these workouts and may do another round when I finish, or p90x3. I haven't decided yet. Anyone that wants an accountability buddy should can add me.
  • reclaimmylife4mfp
    reclaimmylife4mfp Posts: 24 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    sxymom99 wrote: »
    You can add me if you want?

I just added you too.
  • Beach6
    Beach6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started beta yesterday. I was a bit discouraged with alpha as far as results but I do have a snacking problem so I'm trying to work on that too. Great workouts though and would love friends to help motivate me and to also help motivate others. :)