Which Fitbit do you have?

Options
Just curious as to what Fitbit everyone has and if you think it's worth the money that you spent on it.

Replies

• gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit Charge HR and I personally think it is. It allowed me to keep track of my heart range to know how my body was burning calories.
  • pjw400
    pjw400 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Blaze and love it because of the display information
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Blaze. Quite enjoying it so far, though it is making maintaining my surplus more expensive. Damned thing keeps making me want to move around and stuff.
  • velvet4899
    velvet4899 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Blaze and I love it
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Charge HR & It was totally worth the money. It helps motivate me to move more & the heart rate monitor lets me know how hard I worked!
  • abbilowman
    abbilowman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Charge HR! It's the best and really helps with keeping you motivated because you can see all your calories/steps/heart rate right on you wrist! Definitely worth it!
  • MiMi_5151
    MiMi_5151 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Charge HR. I've had it for 8 days and I'm addicted! I now purposefully walk up stairs and get up from my desk regularly just to be able to log my activity! I love getting up in the morning and logging in to see my sleep stats - more addictive than stepping on the scale ;)
  • laurencole103
    laurencole103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Charge HR, but I really want the blaze now after reading these other posts!!
  • minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Have a Zip I wore for about 18 mo this, liked it; a Charge HR I've had since last Nov, love it; have inherited hubby's Surge, like it although a bit bulky.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Just curious as to what Fitbit everyone has and if you think it's worth the money that you spent on it.

Personally I don't use a FitBit, whilst they have greatest market penetration the devices are mediocre in comparison with other ranges; Garmin, Polar. I was also struck by just how many people raved about how quickly FitBit relaced defective items, which indicates a very high failure rate for them.

I use a Garmin VivoSmart HR, which works alongside my Forerunner Triathlon watch and Edge cycling computer. The step counter, stair counter and exertion monitoring are interesting, but not all that motivational for me. The biggest benefit is the ability to monitor my Resting Heart Rate trends over time, informing my training.

What I can also do, which is useful, is broadcasting HR data to my Forerunner and Edge, so avoiding the need to wear a chest strap, and the associated scarring on my sternum if I'm wearing it for 2-3 hours at a time.

• Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Charge HR synced with MFP has been the dynamic duo in my weight loss journey.
  • gettingsjulia
    gettingsjulia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to have the charge , which was great , then my husband brought me the Fitbit Alta , really motivates me and people try and beat me.
  • jayleeshells
    jayleeshells Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a Surge. It is bulky and the face is rather strangely sloped, but it has built in GPS, so I don't have to carry my phone with me. It was a good compromise for me as I want a wearable fitness tracker that I could also use to track distance covered on runs without needing a phone or a second device.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Zip

I actively dislike the concept of 24 hour HR wearable monitors
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    I'm old school... I lurve my Fitbit One. :)
  • naturemama68
    naturemama68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a Flex. It's been giving me syncing problems lately but I still like it overall. When it dies, I think I'll upgrade to a Charge or Charge HR.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm on Team Garmin as well. I had an Gen 1 VivoFit, then I got a VivoSmart HR, and just upgraded to the VivoActive HR and really like the watch. GPS, Heart Rate*, Sleep, Stairs... all that good stuff. I cannot do a Fitbit product. I go to the pool and local Water Parks way to much to worry about losing a Fitbit or leaving it behind.

*I use the Heart Rate Monitor more as a recovery tool instead of a in workout tool, since I use a Chest Strap HRM for that.
  • heatherheyns
    heatherheyns Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have owned a Zip, a One, A Flex, A Charge HR, and now a Blaze. I think each one was worth it, which is why I keep trading up when new ones come out. I love them!
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I had a charge and it broke was super sad and hubby bought me a blaze which I am really loving. Like having the exercise able to sync with my phone gps for more stats