My first post!

Options
Hello everyone!
Looking for friends on here to chat with and help keep me motivated and vice versa, would love to hear from others-feel free to add me! xxx

Replies

• byrdfam5
    byrdfam5 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey! Always glad to see new people on here :-) That means you are trying to make a healthy change in your life and that is awesome! Message me anytime......I have been using the program for almost 6 months and it's great! I wish you many accomplishments in your weight loss journey.

Amanda
  • hotpot83
    hotpot83 Posts: 88
    Options
    Thankyou for the warm welcome! Yes I'm trying to shape up and get healthier, at 28 years old I don't want to be feeling so lethargic... its amazing how much more energy Ive got already and its only been 10 days or so! I love the convenience of having the app on my phone too, its so handy. 6 months is a good while hun, are you feeling healthier?

Laura
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    WELCOME UR IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST WISHES TO YOU************:flowerforyou:
  • hotpot83
    Options
    thankyou so much :D x
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. Only join us if you are serious. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ....welcome...!!!...good to have you on board...!!!!...feel free to add...
  • mummyflippers
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

Louise x
  • hotpot83
    Options
    Thats so much unbreakable and Louise :D Its all very new and exciting on here!x