Replies

• Elcubiche
    Elcubiche Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am
  • Arv7421
    Arv7421 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i am on my journey already to lose by the way of proper diet and weight training... :smile:
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my journey as well and like you I'm going to start strength training as well. Helps shape us beautifully. Please feel free to add me.
  • Arv7421
    Arv7421 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    x_xKarina wrote: »
    I'm starting my journey as well and like you I'm going to start strength training as well. Helps shape us beautifully. Please feel free to add me.

good going... lots of people here say that dieting is not worth it and many say do only diet... but i chose to do both... i am doing cardio, weights and crossfit spread over 6 days to complete my workout... now i feel very energetic whole day long...
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Arv7421 wrote: »
    x_xKarina wrote: »

good going... lots of people here say that dieting is not worth it and many say do only diet... but i chose to do both... i am doing cardio, weights and crossfit spread over 6 days to complete my workout... now i feel very energetic whole day long...

It is about calories in vs calories out. Calories out includes exercise (if you do so). I don't know everything that there is to know about fitness and health but personally I'm going to do what is best for my health. I don't want to just lose weight, I want to learn what it is to be healthy. I feel like it's great to eat less but so isn't working out. If you add in both you'll have a better overall health outcome. If you care about your health over just weight loss.

I think you have a great mindset! We got this!:)