Exercise motivation?

Options
Hi I'm 41 been doing really well eating then I went a little crazy and dropped my calories to under 1000. I just felt that my weight wasn't moving. I need motivation to exercise. I want my belly gone

Replies

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    First, if your weight is not moving, you are eating more than you think. Do you use a food scale to log?

However, none of us can give you the motivation to exercise. That has to come from you. My suggestion is to treat exercise like a scheduled appointment. So if you decide to walk for exercise, scheduling a time that you cannot miss to the best of your ability means you have to go whether you want to or not. Motivation fades; it's dedication that gets us through the day.
  • moulin7
    moulin7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thankyou that is a good idea. Make it as an appointment.....I will try this. I walk everywhere day as I don't drive so I get exercise from that. I am determined to loose the weight. So onward and upward.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    moulin7 wrote: »
    Thankyou that is a good idea. Make it as an appointment.....I will try this. I walk everywhere day as I don't drive so I get exercise from that. I am determined to loose the weight. So onward and upward.

I would recommend a food scale as well. I'm assuming you do not use one because you did not answer my question. Packaging can be off as much as 20% as long as it benefits the consumer. So if you are not losing weight even at low calories, you are consuming more than you think. It is a true eye opener.