Breakfast today was?

Options
What was for breakfast today, please share.

Replies

• minniemoo1972
    minniemoo1972 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    White bread roll 2 hard boiled eggs and salad cream
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    14g butter (for oiling pan), 8 eggs, 28g mayo, and a quarter pound of kim chi. Starting off deadlift day with some proper fueling.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    @Gallowmere1984 - you lost me at mayo with kim chi. Mayo - yum. Kim chi - also yum. Mayo with Kim chi? I can't picture it.

Breakfast this morning for me was a cup of 4% cottage cheese and coffee with cream. Headed out to run in a minute, otherwise breakfast would have been coffee. Food in the morning is tough to make myself do. :)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    @Gallowmere1984 - you lost me at mayo with kim chi. Mayo - yum. Kim chi - also yum. Mayo with Kim chi? I can't picture it.

Breakfast this morning for me was a cup of 4% cottage cheese and coffee with cream. Headed out to run in a minute, otherwise breakfast would have been coffee. Food in the morning is tough to make myself do. :)

Believe it or not, the spicy runoff from the kim chi ends up blending well with the mayo, and you end up with something not too dissimilar to a sriracha mayo, though slightly more watery. That being said, I generally mix the eggs and mayo together, then just kind of have the kim chi dropped on top of it, so the liquid is able to run down through and permeate everything.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    a kodiak protein waffle with pb2 chocolate mixed in the mix. They finaly started carrying kodiak brands in my local grocery store so i dont have to drive an hour to the nearest target that carrys it. Yay!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Kodiak power cakes (pancakes) with ham, cheese, and egg, and an apple.
  • jhnbwh
    jhnbwh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    TWO WHOLE GRAIN WAFFLES.....SUGAR FREE MAPLE SYRUP........1 CUP 0% PLAIN YOGURT WITH A SCOOP AND HALF OF SMORES FLAVORED PROTEIN POWDER.......
  • jhnbwh
    jhnbwh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH AND A HALF CUP OF BLUEBERRIES....
  • 1SewinSusan
    1SewinSusan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    4 oz grilled chicken on a light original flatout wrap w/lettace & tomatoes...
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I had raw brown mushrooms top with avocado and hummus with lemon and ginger tea.
  • p1ckleRick
    p1ckleRick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    4vw4g7h8yci9.jpg
  • tag1163
    tag1163 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2 poached eggs, toast, 2 slices of bacon, leftover potatoes and milk.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    A bowl of Chex honey nut cereal
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    The usual nutty muesli, banana and bucket of good coffee with a little semi skimmed milk added.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    14g butter (for oiling pan), 8 eggs, 28g mayo, and a quarter pound of kim chi. Starting off deadlift day with some proper fueling.

Fartastic!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Baby potatoes fried in olive oil with some diced peppers and onions and a drizzle of vegan sour cream.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Reduced sodium black beans with scrambled egg and egg whites. Thomas whole grain English muffin (1/2) with butter. Black coffee, water and vitamins.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Omelet with green and red bell peppers, onions and Canadian bacon. Homemade jalapeno corn bread.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Bran buds and milk.