Need a buddy

Options
I am looking for someone interested in being my support buddy . Preferably female 50's with about 30lbs to lose. I also struggle with arthritis and sheer laziness! I live in Maryland.

Replies

• svjcr
    svjcr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I fit the bill. 56, need to lose more than 30 , and have arthritis,. no so lazy once I get started but am often overcome by inertia. I too live in Maryland
  • jabrams1955
    jabrams1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well I don't live in Maryland, Ohio 61 year old should weigh 25 lbs less than I am. How did this happen? I live alone, widow, so not much accountability. How do you want to inspire and help each other?
  • loravgibson
    loravgibson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I hsve 30lbs to lose. iI want to lose but am stuck. I have no support. I am 67 yrs young. Have tried to lose rhis weight for years now. Someone to tt would help. Looking for buddys. How can we help each other. I live in Maryville TN, about 16 mile from Knoxville TN :/ I want to do but life gets in the way
  • joanreneepas
    joanreneepas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Dito here to in PA. 57 need to lose 20 Am a terrible Yo-yoer and want to stop
    Would love some serious buddies
  • tmjoellenbeck
    tmjoellenbeck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    56 but I need to lose a lot more than you all do.I'm already 36 pounds down but still have at least 50 to go. I'm in Illinois near St. Louis. I have slowly increased my activity but I'm stuck right now.
  • Thafethik
    Thafethik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have psoriatic arthritis. I need buddies who understand flare up days are not so easy
  • bensnj
    bensnj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in !!! I am a 68 year young Jersey girl.....a REAL Jersey girl....not the MTV kind :-) Seems like I have tried everything to lose weight, but now would definitely like to ( need to) lose 30 pounds. So....let's get started....what is something that you have tried that HAS worked in the past?
    I love to walk, and it is easy to find outdoor places here, but I am limited in my exposure to the sun, so my friend
    and I joined a mall walking program. Our mall was available before hours for members of a hospital sponsored
    program. We did that for almost two years :-)