New to Community. Want Motivational Friends

Options
I shoot for 1550 cals/day. Moderately active between cycling and the gym. Neeeeed to get back to my normal 120lbs. Aiming for 115lbs...maybe ;)

Anybody in remotely similar realm?

Replies

• rmartin1437
    rmartin1437 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm similar. 1400 to 1500 calorie range. Walking/Running intervals is my main fitness. I have only been calorie counting and doing intervals since June so I am still a beginner. I have already lost 15 lbs and am working on my next goal of 20 more.
  • Jlo121804
    Jlo121804 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm similar. 1400 to 1500 calorie range. Walking/Running intervals is my main fitness. I have only been calorie counting and doing intervals since June so I am still a beginner. I have already lost 15 lbs and am working on my next goal of 20 more.

I'm also in the 1500-1550 cal range and my main fitness is HIIT training as well as weight lifting intervals...I'm losing 2-3 pounds steadily every week. I do high fat moderate carb eating plan and I'm surprised how satisfied I am after I eat. Big difference how I feel going from 6 small meals a day where I Flagler always hungry to 3 meals and one snack where I'm totally satisfied
  • Jlo121804
    Jlo121804 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

My post was supposed to read *where I went from always being hungry (I don't know where Flagler came from lol!)
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to stop by and say those biceps are freaking awesome!!!! Keep it up! Or should I say keep them up;)
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Same here, aiming for 110. Was at 110 last fall but got lazy and gained 23 lbs within 8 months. So far, lost 5 lbs at a pace of 1lb/week since starting 1 1/2 month ago (1500-1900 cal/day). Anything less than 1500 makes me dizzy right now. Putting in the effort almost everyday and waiting patiently. I do mostly jogging, running intervals and toning 3x's a week but going to start doing some 1:1 weights with a PT in a few weeks. Keep it up, you're almost there!