What's your actual goal weight?

Options

Replies

• CMayBos
    CMayBos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Currently at about 180
    Short term goal of 150
    Long term goal of 130, my lowest weight, once upon a time :)
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm maintaining (well recomping) at my goal weight of 127lbs (I'm 5'7") however I would actually prefer a higher goal weight with better composition, maybe something around 132lbs. But that will have to wait for a few bulk/cut cycles. Ahh well
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6in and my goal is 140-145lbs. That will be a comfy size 10 (US size 6) sometimes the next size down. Any lower and I look ill, very gaunt in my face and my curves go.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Started at 255. Picked 150 because I thought it was reasonable. Now shooting for 143 (been there before, gained 11, now almost back there again). It's my comfy weight that allows me to wear all my clothes and feel great. I'm 5'8" and 38 years old if that matters
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm probably best at 130, but my initial goal is 147 because that's no longer overweight. Expect to get there in the next few weeks, at which point, I'll set a new goal of 136. Once I get there, I'll evaluate whether I want to carry on losing, though if I do, I'll drop from 1lb per week to .5lb because I'm saggy enough without losing too much muscle mass and I'm restricted in the exercise I can do.

My targets are based on how I feel. The 100lb I was at 18 is, aside from being underweight, not a target it would be right for me to get close to at this stage of life.
  • stircrzy
    stircrzy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit into my old cloths from about 15 years ago. I am a middle age 5'6" female and would be pleased with 135lbs, but gleeful at 130. I am now 145.
  • pyalfred
    pyalfred Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For myself, the official chart says I should be 104-131but for my body shape I can't see myself being that small. My ideal goal is 140, I loved it when I was 140. I started 4 days ago at 208 and today's weight is 204, so I've got a ways to go and need to stay focused.
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Ideally 150 but I'd be happy at 200. I'm in this for health and not looks.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've never been smaller than 167 so that is my first goal at the moment. After that I will shoot for 135 and see how I feel. BMI says I should be like 115-120 but I just can't imagine myself that small so I don't know.
  • MarkusDarwath
    MarkusDarwath Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Presently, I'm at 258#, down from 292 when I started my present weight loss. My goal is to be 220 at 15% body fat. This will require some recomposition. To hit 15% body fat at my current ratio of fat/lean mass loss, I would be between 200 and 205. I need to start an exercise program within the next week or so to stop shedding lean mass. When I hit 230 I plan to start weightlifting to build muscle while still eating at a deficit. Even at deficit, my calories are high enough for complete nutrition and I'm getting enough protein to support muscle growth, and my projected deficit while lifting should fit within the level of body fat calories that a body can actually process in a day. I may or may not have to adjust my daily calories up a bit from where they are when I hit that stage.

According to BMI <cough *BS* cough> at 6'1" my goal weight should be under 189. That can't happen without going under 10% body fat and/or dropping to a lean mass that is unacceptable to me.
  • VividVegan
    VividVegan Posts: 200 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 128 (started at around 190). No more weight loss because my bones are starting to show. I think its time for a bulk, lol.
  • Kay92a
    Kay92a Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Currently at 217. My goal weight would be somewhere between 135-140 (at 5'2), but my actual goal weight for right now is 175 lb. This is the weight I was before I started my desk job. I wanna get there, then see what's next. I've got 42lbs to go.
  • realt92
    realt92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150 pounds, at 5'6 this would get me at the upper limit of the healthy weight range. My actual goal weight at the moment is 170, this is how much I weighed when I played soccer in high school.
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well, I would be happy at 165 - my offficial stats say I should be 115-149 - I say to that - Balderdash!! LOL
  • Cintirich
    Cintirich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started at 235, currently 228. Goal weight is 175 or so, which was how heavy I was in college and the Army.
  • OneWayOnlyCycles
    OneWayOnlyCycles Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I liked myself 100% at 172. I've a ways to go. I'm a tall girl and not with a petite frame. I would rather be STRONG than willowy and thin. Strong is very important in life!
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Initially I set a goal of 175 because when I started at 320 I thought I would be an outlier and my "ideal weight" based on BMI of 120 - 165 would be too little.

As it turns out, currently at 190 and I can definitely stand to lose another 30 pounds at least, even with some decent muscle mass.
  • playswithsqurriels
    playswithsqurriels Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started at 225ish and am at 215ish. I think I would like to get to 140 as a goal weight but I don't even know what that's going to look like on me. So I think it's kinds go with the flow until you feel your best. I might want to be less once I hit that weight or I might feel comfortable there.
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    anywhere between 104 and 120.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Currently it's to get out of the severely obese range [250 pounds], but after that I'd like to try to get below 200 for the first time in my life.