30DS Results (with cute dogs and pics!!)

Options
mrtentaclenun
mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on June 1st. Due to a lot of busy weekends, I have just finished it today!

What blew me away was the change in inches

Left Arm: 13.25" to 12.25" = 1" loss
Right Arm: 13.5" to 12.25" = 1.25" loss
Stomach (2" above belly button): 34.75" to 33" = 1.75" loss
Stomach (at belly button): 39" to 38" = 1" loss
Stomach (2" below belly button): 41.5" to 40" = 1.5" loss
Hips: 42.75" to 42" = .75" loss
Left Thigh: 25.25" to 24" = 1.25" loss
Right Thigh: 26.25" to 24.75" = 1.5" loss

Total loss: 10 inches!

Weight: 171 to 166 = 5lb loss

What disappointed me is the pictures. I see like no difference so I am hoping you guys will see a difference!!

Before is on the left, after is on the right. Let me know what you think!

61-77front.jpg

61-77back.jpg

61-77flex.jpg

61-77left.jpg

61-77right.jpg

Also, I know a lot of the time people will say "oh I did 30ds here are my results but I also worked out an hour a day on the side" and I am one of those. My exercises include:

Corgi Bicep Curl

corgibicepcurl.jpg

Beagle Bicep Curl

beaglebicepcurl.jpg

Beagle Squats

beaglesquats.jpg

Corgi Shoulder Press

corgishoulderpress.jpg

Beagle High Knees

beaglehighknee.jpg

Corgi Sit Ups

corgisitup.jpg

And for fun, an outtake on corgi sit ups:

situpouttake.jpg

For the record those are a joke, I don't actually work out using my dogs! But I do do C25k and some strength training at the gym.

NOTE: NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THESE PICTURES

I hope you guys enjoyed these pictures and that they made you smile/laugh. Lord knows I am embarrassed posting them!

Replies

• Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    Great work! You have such confidence (and should, you look great) and you look so happy. Your dogs are adorable. Keep up the good work!!! :smile:
  • mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    Your tummy is flatter with a much more defined waist-line...might have to try the 30DS myself!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Great results!

And I love your doggies!!!! They're both adorable, but the corgi especially... :heart: those little stumpy legs!

Two of my cats, Pippin and Trevor, help when I'm doing floor exercises. They walk under me when I'm doing planks, so I have to be strong or I'd squish them!
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    I can tell.....lots! Everything is higher and firmer i.e belly button, tattoos, butt and boobs! Oh and less cellulite...not that you had much to start with but I studied these pics meticulously as ive just started this program too so I wanna know what it can do for me!

Good work!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    hahaha...LOVE the cute dog pics!!! I am sure they enjoy your work outs :bigsmile:
    I can see a difference..especially in the side view!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    DEfinately see more tone throughout and love the dogs!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    in the first couple pictures, you are more zoomed in on the after pics... maybe that's why it doesn't seem quite as noticable, but i def. see a difference in toneness... is that a word? look at your waist! it's much more defined AND your tummy is much more trim! :-)

WAY TO GO!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    I can easily see a difference in your belly!!!! Great work! Are you going to do it again?
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    aw, what cute dogs :)) And you look great! I can't see the before after pic for some reason, but if the pics with your dogs are any indication (and of course, they are), you look amazing!
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! Corgis are the best too...You are doing an awesome job!!
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see the results and makes me so pleased i've got a copy winging its way in the post!! WELL DONE
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see the results and makes me so pleased i've got a copy winging its way in the post!! WELL DONE
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    HAHA! love your post!! I can see a difference in your tummy and sides. WTG!!!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job and LOVE THE DOGGIE WEIGHTS!!!!!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Everything looks tighter, you tummy looks flatter, your bum looks firmer and higher, and I don't know how to say this without saying it so...your boobs look perkier, and overall you look great!!! Good work!

I'm sure it was the canine cardio that did it, lol. I love your doggies they are soooo cute! Did your dogs pester you when you were doing the floor part of the exercises? I had to put my little beastie in another room or she would be all up in my face.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference.. way to go.. and I love your Tats!! beautiful artwork.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    So funny!
    You can definitely see a difference in the tummy and measurements don't lie! :)
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Beagle high knees...LOL!

I can definitely see the difference in your waist. Love the suit, I have that same top with different bottoms (more coverage for me, heh heh). Great progress, keep it up!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Your belly and thighs are tighter. I'm doing the 30DS now and I hope I see a difference too!

PS - I looooooove the dog pictures and your tattoos as well! And the piercings . . . I have lots of those too!

(lol lol I just realized you're the one working on my tattoo! I was so excited by your bird, it was awesome . . . and I can't wait to see the rest of it!!!)
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! That was awesome! I love your sense of humor! I also love your piercings and tattoo's, they look great on you!

And I can see a difference! Biggest difference I see is in your stomach, you can definitely tell that it's tighter. The stars on your stomach in the first picture look like they're on the underside of your stomach, and in the second picture, they're facing straight forward because your stomach is tighter and lifted. You look great! Your arms and thighs look slimmer as well. Keep it up! If I were you, I would maybe try to do another month and see if that tightens you up even more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!