50lbs. 5 months. WOO

Options

Replies

• healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!! You inspire me!!! I've lost 43 pounds thus far, since Jan. 2011. I, too, am noticing the results! And I, too, have about another 50 or so pounds to go - I'm currently at 234lbs. It sounds like we're on the same path! Keep up the fantastic work, you're looking wonderful!
  • pattyo50
    pattyo50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look incredible; keep it up. "Chunks of My Gut" sounds like a song title. :)
  • fubar66
    fubar66 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great trully innspirational ...hope you achieve your dream ,have just started on MFP so aways to go for me ! good luck ! Dave
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Honest to god, and no one in the "real world" believes me, I just have worked the process. I'm set on 2 lbs/week, but because I had so much to lose up front, I think I lost 14 the first month, which has helped balance out the last month or so that hasn't been so awesome. I exercise at least 3-4 times a week, sometimes 6-7, but 30DS, Zumba, walking, c25k, rowing, biking, whatev ... I get bored SUPER easily so I've been mixing it up.

I've been one of those people who eats whatever I want (for the most part) as long as it's in my calories for the day. I've also been toying with low GI foods this week and I think it's helped! (plus ... TOM is over, I've been c25k-ing or Zumbaing every night for the last week and drinking enough water to float away most days)

Also, I'm 5'10, which helps A LOT :)
  • tonialeem
    tonialeem Posts: 42
    Options
    Incredible results, congratulations! This is truly inspiring especially since I'm just starting out! Thank you
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congratulations!
  • pamital
    pamital Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well done! I love seeing pics of success stories.
    You look great and can really see the difference!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look fabulous!!!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a huge difference! Fantastic, well done :smile:
  • sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OMG! Fantastic! For starters, you look great at 283. Some people think of 283 and automatically think really bad things.
    Ya know, everyone is built different but I know when I was 283 (my highest in 2009) I was heavy but curves did me well.
    You don't EVEN look like your current weight.

You've totally inspired me today....to keep plugging away....
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Amazing the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! Where are you keeping that 233#? You look so small as is! So happy for you. Keep up the astounding work, it really shows!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! Where are you keeping that 233#? You look so small as is! So happy for you. Keep up the astounding work, it really shows!

I should have sent a booty shot, because I'd suspect quite a bit hangs there, no pun intended :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You look good girl! Keep up the good work!
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Keep it up girl..those 50 pounds will be gone before you know it!
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    You have inspired me for today! Thank you!! You look amazing!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Wow - You look fantastic!! Keep up the great work til you are where you want to be! Very inspiring!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you for sharing!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! YOu look AWESOME!!
  • Chelsilu
    Chelsilu Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Here I am, stuck at 6 pounds lost, wondering what it must feel like to look like a brand new person! I only need to lose 20 more,but that's the hard part. That's a big number in comparison to the 6 pounds. Seeing you make such great progress in so little time really inspires me to work a little harder. GREAT JOB. I hope you are absolutely proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!