29lbs to lose...

Options
I'm a 29 year old, stay at home, homeschooling, mom of 3. I have 29 lbs to lose but I have trouble staying on track. I'll do good for 1-3wks than just stray from the plan slowly. Its so frustrating! I'm 5' 1" and 154 right now and I'd love to be 125- 130. Anyone else with the same troubles?

Replies

• grigglipuff
    grigglipuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yup! Staying on track is hard. The thing that has helped me a lot is adding friends on here & seeing their progress via status updates etc. The more active I am on this app, the more I want to keep doing this. It's a challenge of ups and downs but if you can try to do one thing daily, the habits will come. Feel free to add me/others on here to keep you active and motivated! There's a friend finder thread somewhere in the community you can check out.
  • Juneau6
    Juneau6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to 6. I homeschool as well. I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds. I'm 5'1" and 166.

I live in a rural area, so no Internet at the moment. I use to do dance workouts on YouTube. I lost so much weight and inches. Then I got pregnant with number 6. He is just over 1 year now. I'm ready to get back to focusing on myself.
  • brooklyneddy
    brooklyneddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom of 2. I've lost 25 so far and have another 10 to go. I'm the same way about good for a few weeks and then stray.