College Support Buddies

Options
Hello all!
I was wondering, for those still currently in college, how do you keep up being healthy and exercising while being so busy? Also, feel free to add me as a buddy!

Replies

• Diana05100316
    Diana05100316 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Time management is the most important thing. There's a time chart that I fill out that shows exactly how every hour is spent that helps me be prepared for not only college stuff but to manage exercise (when, where, how), what and when I need to eat (or prepare for school breakfast/lunch) and it is just a great visual aid cause there is no guessing. I can physically see how my week was spent.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm fixing to find out next week! You can add me.
  • BananaBite
    BananaBite Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am planning to do the hour by hour schedule as well. I will probably add exercise and meals in as well. If I don't schedule it, I lose motivation. If I set it in a calendar, it becomes a priority.
  • SamMalik13
    SamMalik13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have another year left to go in college and time management is my life. Unfortunately my priorities keep me from certain aspects of college life but I don't actually mind that anymore. I'd rather live a healthy and fit lifestyle than party.