I have lost 117 pounds and i am adding friends to motivate and keep me motivated

Options
I still have 5.2 pounds left to lose and it's probably gonna take me a little while to get them gone.
So in the mean time, add me.

I have an open diary, it aint perfect, i eat junk but i workout hard and have the results to prove it
so please don't add me expecting to see clean eating cause i like chocolate and sweets =)
I used to be an insulin dependent diabetic, i no longer need any medications and my body regulates my blood sugar on its own, but i can relate to those struggling with it.

Replies

• koujo21
    koujo21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I still have 5.2 pounds left to lose and it's probably gonna take me a little while to get them gone.
    So in the mean time, add me.

I have an open diary, it aint perfect, i eat junk but i workout hard and have the results to prove it
    so please don't add me expecting to see clean eating cause i like chocolate and sweets =)
    I used to be an insulin dependent diabetic, i no longer need any medications and my body regulates my blood sugar on its own, but i can relate to those struggling with it.

You are AWESOME! So inspiring! I too have lost a whole person ( 183 pounds at my lowest, put back about 20 pounds the last 2-3 years, some of it muscle but some just not paying attention
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Chopped off the last of my reply...just saying I'm now in best shape of my life...run marathons, daily gym goer, obstacle course racer, etc
  • ClaudiazClaudiaz
    ClaudiazClaudiaz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am knew here
  • benjamin1595
    benjamin1595 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me awesome work super proud of you
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me <3
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add mee
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Me
  • bmblbe2007
    bmblbe2007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Nanamonkey1116
    Nanamonkey1116 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kriss. Please add me. I lost 70 pounds on WW 3 years ago. This last winter I gained back 10. Now trying to lose that 10 again and NEVER gain it back.
  • amymurray12282
    amymurray12282 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! You, my friend, are AWESOME!!!!! I have sent a request. :)