Trouble In Paradise

Options
Well, things were going along great but then I've been having a ton of migraine headaches. So I picked up on the regular drinks, thinking that might help. I haven't weighed in in a LONG time. I'm too scared too. I can't tell a difference in my clothes but I still feel like I'm starving and not getting anything accomplished.

On another note, there are some great things happening for my hubby and I. We are finally going to be able to add onto our house! Yet another step in our BABY plan!

Replies

• teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well, things were going along great but then I've been having a ton of migraine headaches. So I picked up on the regular drinks, thinking that might help. I haven't weighed in in a LONG time. I'm too scared too. I can't tell a difference in my clothes but I still feel like I'm starving and not getting anything accomplished.

On another note, there are some great things happening for my hubby and I. We are finally going to be able to add onto our house! Yet another step in our BABY plan!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    You shouldnt be starving. If you're starving then your body won't let go of the weight. Drink some water and have a good full calorie day.
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You shouldnt be starving. If you're starving then your body won't let go of the weight. Drink some water and have a good full calorie day.

Well, I am eating, I just feel like I'm not. :happy:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    check your progress report for nutrition. maybe there's something your body's not getting. Iron and fiber are usually good ones to check first.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Maybe the foods you're eating are too high in calories. Try snacking on cucumber/celery and carrot slices. They'll fill you up while adding very few calories to your days. yogurt, berries, melon, chicken, fish, salad, applesauce and cottage cheese are some other great options that won't break the calorie bank. I enjoy a wide variety of foods, and I honestly havn't felt hungry in about 8 mnths. Eat small amounts of food slowly throughout the day, don't eliminate snacks, they get you from meal to meal :flowerforyou:
  • chippiepig
    Options
    Don't know if it will work for you, but I've had the same problem. I finally tried eating a small bowl of hot soup a few minutes before some of my meals. I have a 2/3 Cup ladle that I use to make sure I get an accurate measurement. It really does help you feel fuller as you eat your meal. I find if I'm careful in choosing soup ingredients I can get that 2/3 Cup for only 50 calories. Also, the activity of cooking soup puts off the hunger for a little while longer. Good luck!
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was really starving the first week, also. I decreased my caloric intake by 500 calories and it really makes a difference. Eat your assigned calories, drink your water, and stay focused on the prize. Your body will adjust...