9 Weeks And 10lbs Down

Options
Cchioles
Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
Super Happy With The Results I Got In The Minimal Amount Of Time I Spent Working For Them..
jhdps0f99o49.jpg

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Very good. That's just over 1 lb per week. Keep it up.

I've done 8 lbs in 12 weeks.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great work - what a change!
  • benjaminD02
    benjaminD02 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What was your start and end weight? What exercise did you do - wicked results! Well done!!
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    What was your start and end weight? What exercise did you do - wicked results! Well done!!

Hey Thanks All! My Starting Weight Was 188, Ending Weight Was 178.. I Did A Combination Of Weight Training And 22 Minute Hard Corps Daily.

• lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW... that's a HUGE difference in your before & after!!! Congrats!!!
  • benjaminD02
    benjaminD02 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Cchioles wrote: »

Hey Thanks All! My Starting Weight Was 188, Ending Weight Was 178.. I Did A Combination Of Weight Training And 22 Minute Hard Corps Daily.

Thanks again for replying to this and to my thread! This has given me more inspiration to do this. I want to lose 10lbs more and I will get started :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!