My little froggy is in sunshine and rainbows!

Options
DeviatedNorm
DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
edited August 2016 in Success Stories
MFP is a sneak and rounds up, I haven't quite lost 100 lbs yet. Hopefully I can make that post in the next day or two.

But I'm really excited to see my little froggy out of the dark, stormy clouds and into the land of sunshine and rainbows.

I remember when I reset my goal from 95lbs lost to 125lbs lost, I had just passed the halfway mark on my old goal but was thrown back behind the halfway mark with the new one. It felt a bit defeating, but time just kept trucking along as it always does, I tried to be mindful of the total sum of my actions every day, and eventually I ended up here -- about 25-30 lbs to goal or so.

It's stupid how motivating watching that little froggy make his way across the bar while I make my way down to a lower weight. It seems almost saccharine that his time in sunshine and flowers corresponds with nearly 100lbs lost.

99781363.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!