What should I eat?

Options
I have 528 calories left for the day before I go to my step class and burn another 600 or so, I'm hungry and have already indulged in all the snacks I brought today (diary is open). Whatever it is has to be something that you might find at a fast food joint, ice cream place, salad bar, or CVS . . . ready? GO!

Replies

• adk11
    adk11 Posts: 5
    Options
    Protein bar?
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    zone bar
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 bars and a bottle of water
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    McDonald's fruit & yogurt parfait.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the salad bar being sure to add protein items that might be available like cheese and/or beans and choose a vinegrette dressing. If I still needed or wanted more calories I'd also stop by the CVS and pick up a Kashi TLC granola bar.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'd get half a cup of fruit from the salad bar and some almonds from CVS.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    No water logged yet but most of the protein bars are good. Just make sure you read...
  • MistressV
    MistressV Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pretzels? my pretzel sticks are like 52 of them for 100cal..plus I add a wedge of laughing cow cheese for 35. Who could eat 52 sticks though? lol So dry!
    , a Mcdonalds bacon ranch salad is only 360 calories or a Mcdouble is 390...or so my "Eat this Not that" Restaurant book says :)Subway Melt..390 BLT ...360 (all on 9grain bread) Bk Tendergrill chicken sandwich no mayo..380 cal Chicken Tenders 8 pc..400...Baskin Robbins WildNreckless Sherbet 2 scoops 160 calories or cappucino blast with soft serve 16 oz 280 cal.

CVS could give some good choices ;)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I went with fro yo :ohwell:
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    McDonald's chicken fajita.
  • Teemo
    Teemo Posts: 338
    Options
    A protein bar might as well be a chocolate bar, considering how much sugar most of those things have.