43 yrs old and on a mission to lose 50+ pounds! Need friends!

Options
JoJoDoerr
JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
43 yrs old and on a mission to lose 50+ pounds! Need friends for motivation and encouragement!
Add me!

Replies

• mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 42 and looking to lose another 20 or so lbs.
  • BlackSheepGirl214
    BlackSheepGirl214 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 46 and trying to lose 50 pounds myself. I'm breaking it down into two goals lose 30 pounds at first and then the other 20.
  • elements2
    elements2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 50 this month, in menopause, depressed and need to lose 50 pounds, I'm not sure how this works, all I know so far is how to track my food and not very good with computer stuff, PLEASE HELP.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 44 and lost just over 50 this past year...I put back on 8 while up at the cottage for the last few months...too much entertaining. Getting back into the swing of things now..
  • 4mealone
    4mealone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too 46 and want to lose 25
  • surfprincessrachel
    Options
    46yo, lost 52 pounds 5 years ago and put it back on over last 2 years from pure laziness.....back at it get ready for my May wedding.....add me, I'm looking for active members who are highly motivated
    Rachel
  • heatherkershaw8
    heatherkershaw8 Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 2 stone to lose I'm 41
  • robjeral3943
    robjeral3943 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 45 and early stage of high blood sugar.
  • msmably
    msmably Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and need to lose several stone - I lost weight a few years ago using slimming world and exercise but then had severe issues with my ankle and have re-gained most of it. I no longer live in the uk so can't attend slimming world so I thought this and a misfit would help to motivate me? I'm very social and love the idea of being part of a gang!!! My husband and I are about to start the adoption process and if we are successful it's important to me that I am able to be an active mommy so I'm hoping that I have a good incentive to stick with it
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 43 and I have 84 more to go (have lost 48)
  • grammybmfp
    grammybmfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me im 47 and have 30 lbs to lose
  • Cintirich
    Cintirich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    45 here! 9 pounds down...57 to go. Add me. :)
  • 46CS
    46CS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 46, starting over and would like to lose 45..Could use friendly support and motivation. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have lost 32lbs want to lose another 8 before the big 5 0 in about 7 weeks and have tons more to lose
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. :) I'm 47 and I lost 40. It took me a year.
  • carriesmith1997
    carriesmith1997 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    44, I've lost 45 pounds and 5 more to go of my original 50 pound goal.
  • medic933
    medic933 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 43 also with over 50 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, and need to lose 40-50. How do I add friends to misfit. I just found my flash. I was using my Fitbit one and lost it. I would love some friends for encouragement.
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and need to lose at least 50. I started here 5 weeks ago at 222 and am down to around 216. First goal is to be 199, second goal is 180, and ultimate goal is 150. I know it will take time but I need all the help I can get! I hate cardio, but I do it daily. I love to lift weights but 44 year old Me is not recovering as fast as 30 year old Me did. Anyone can add me!
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    happy to add any of you. I'm 45, lost 25 so far, another 30 to go.