Ladies, which fitness tracker do you use?

Options
I'm currently wearing the original Garmin vivosmart. I love it, but it's nearing the end of its life thanks to the display going out.

Anyway, my ideal replacement would have a display (data nerd) but also not be very bulky on my arm. So I'm curious which ones y'all wear? (Guys can answer too if they know a good one

Replies

• ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I have the Garmin Forerunner 235 and love it so far. It is a little bulky on my small wrist but that hasn't really been an issue on my runs
  • B4Rachael
    B4Rachael Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have Fitbit charge HR, it has a display and it is small
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    ktjo1985 wrote: »
    I'm currently wearing the original Garmin vivosmart. I love it, but it's nearing the end of its life thanks to the display going out.

Anyway, my ideal replacement would have a display (data nerd) but also not be very bulky on my arm. So I'm curious which ones y'all wear? (Guys can answer too if they know a good one

Same here but I email them and they are replacing it. I'm not sure what I want to uppgrade to although they gave me that option. The vivoactive looks good but I don't like the watch look.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i got the newer version of the vivosmart. it has gps and i like it. it is bigger and looks more like a vivofit but i like it a lot. it has the weather too

depending on how old your version is, Garmin might be willing to send you a new one, or for the difference, send you a newer version. any garmin, i believe, you just need to pay the difference if you go with something else
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I've got a Fitbit One. Works great for me.
  • Over50ToBeFit
    Over50ToBeFit Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have had the Fitbit Zip then upgraded to the Fitbit one... Can wear concealed or put in a cool bracelet or necklace if I choose. I just love the one.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Left fibit all together, went to garmin vivosmart and upgraded to a garmin forerunner.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    My wife wears a Garmin Forerunner 15. Running Watch & Activity tracker. Lacks HR, but other than that it does everything she wants.
  • z4dow
    z4dow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fitbit one user for 3 and 1/2 years.
  • mommamia30189
    mommamia30189 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i have the garmin vivosmart HR and I love it- it syncs great with MFP and is pretty accurate with counting calorie burn
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I really love my Fitbit Charge HR, but if it were in my budget, I'd probably upgrade to the Alta. A friend of mine has one, and they are so much more petite and I love the changeable bands.
  • daremightythings
    daremightythings Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I use a Jawbone UP2 and I love it. I really wish I could combine the FitBit app with the look and fit of the Jawbone, and then it would be perfect. I really hate the way FitBits look but from what I've seen of their app I like it better. For me the #1 priority is how well the thing works and if I like the way it looks enough to wear it every day. Which is why the Jawbone wins for me.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I really love my Fitbit Charge HR, but if it were in my budget, I'd probably upgrade to the Alta. A friend of mine has one, and they are so much more petite and I love the changeable bands.

The Alta doesn't have a Heart Rate monitor does it?
  • Cannie004
    Cannie004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got the Garmin Vivoactive HR. So far, so good. I chose this one because it is waterproof for swimming and the reviews I saw for it were great. It is a bit big, but that doesn't bother me. Good luck!
  • DiIDE
    DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit charge HR and love it. The only time it is off my wrist is the night when it is on charge.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Fitbit one. It clips on my undergarment and is invisible. I like that it counts steps and floors. Don't need anything fancier than that. I don't care for wrist bands.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much tried all the Fitbits and hated them. I have an apple watch and love it.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Garmin 235. I have very small wrists and am happy with the size. It's definitely big, but not huge. The band is easily adjustable and comfortable unlike my previous Garmin. I almost got the Garmin Fenix 3, but the face was just way too big on me.
  • ktjo1985
    ktjo1985 Posts: 37 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Y'all are awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback! Y'all are definitely influencing my purchasing decision :wink:
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I started out with a fitness tracker, it was fun until I learnt it wasn't all that accurate. They vary though, and many swear they are accurate for them. Still, I was put off that these things were just 'estimates', and ended up going off certain formulas online (that also happen to be estimates, really).

Bottom line? Online formulas ended up being near enough accurate for me, and fitness trackers ended up working for many people. You'll find your groove and what works in time.

Just my 2 quids worth :)