Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

any brits from The Northwest here? :)

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd see if there was anyone on here from England... any other Northern Monkeys? *looks round* or just meeeeee *echo echo* ha ha!

Laura x

Replies

• lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    How odd! I'm called Laura too, from Liverpool :)
  • gemfox
    gemfox Posts: 107
    PROUD to be a Northern Monkey...Lancashire born, Wirral bred, and now residing in London....I MISS THE NORTH!
    xx
  • Yep, I'm originally from down south, but have lived in the north west since 1997 :-)

Louise x
  • hotpot83
    hotpot83 Posts: 88

That is odd LOL! Im over in Preston.. did you have the thunderstorms this afternoon? hows the healthy eating going? :)
  • hotpot83
    PROUD to be a Northern Monkey...Lancashire born, Wirral bred, and now residing in London....I MISS THE NORTH!
    xx

Youll always be a lancashire lass :D do you manage to visit up North, or you stuck dahn in Larnden tawwwn LOL
  • hotpot83
    Thats cool Louise! :) an adopted northerner! hee hee x
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member

That is odd LOL! Im over in Preston.. did you have the thunderstorms this afternoon? hows the healthy eating going? :)
    Yeah! The rains been terrible, I wanted to go for a jog but I was scared I'd get soaked walking to the top of the road!
    And it's been going good! Just making some potato and veg as we speak. How about you?
  • hotpot83

Yeah! The rains been terrible, I wanted to go for a jog but I was scared I'd get soaked walking to the top of the road!
    And it's been going good! Just making some potato and veg as we speak. How about you?

i didnt dare venture out the door once I got home from work, the exercise will have to be postponed today! Glad its been going good for you, Ive found it good so far too... I think the first few weeks is gonna be the easiest bit for me, because Im so motivated and Ive lost 7lbs, just hope it stays this way :) potato and veg sounds good... I was so lazy this evening for tea- I had a marks and spencers pasta ready meal, it was delish!
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    Meeeeee! Staffordshire!
  • hotpot83
    Yay!!! :D theres lots of us after all!