Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies, which fitness tracker do you use?

Replies

• its_ash6972
    its_ash6972 Posts: 5 Member
    Just got the Fitbit Blaze a few months ago and love it! It is so easy to track exercises and the app that goes along with it is simple to use. I also got a new "leather" band for it so it looks great for everyday wear.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    I ditched my fitbit for a Samsung Gearfit 2. The Gearfit seems to sync more accurately to my phone and I can look at my email and text messages through the Gearfit which is easier at work.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    So many people (in this thread) have ditched the Fitbit for various alternatives... is Fitbit overrated media hype?
  • Troutsy
    selina884 wrote: »
    So many people (in this thread) have ditched the Fitbit for various alternatives... is Fitbit overrated media hype?

My experience with them was..they were alright. Not great, not bad. I felt like I had to keep replacing mine after short periods of time. Either the band would break or it would stop charging. I will say Fitbit customer support is really great at send out replacements. I do stil have the Fitbit Aria scale but when that kicks the bucket I may not replace it with another Fitbit scale.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    fr33sia12 wrote: »
    I really love my Fitbit Charge HR, but if it were in my budget, I'd probably upgrade to the Alta. A friend of mine has one, and they are so much more petite and I love the changeable bands.

The Alta doesn't have a Heart Rate monitor does it?

No, unfortunately the Fitbit Alta doesnt have a HR monitor, but honestly I can't really say I would necessarily miss that function. It's nice when I am doing HIIT workouts, but during the other 23 hours of my day I dont think about the HR function...
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    I've had the Vivoactive for almost 2 weeks now and am loving it. It has GPS, and I use my Garmin HR chest strap for workouts. Also waterproof so it tracks my occasional cross-training swims. I love that it has all the functionality of my Garmin Forerunner 220 (which I used only for running), with all the stats, but is also an activity/sleep tracker. It is quite customizable in that you can download different watch faces and apps, as well as customize the data that you see on your activity screens. I also find that it doesn't feel bulky on my wrist. It has a really slim profile, especially considering everything that it does.

0et18hisxjqk.jpg
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
    I have the Garmin vivosmart HR and love it! When/if it does go caput, I will probably go with one of the more fancier watches like the Apple Watch or something along those lines, as long as finances are still in the green of course.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    I have a Fitbit Zip. Not as fancy as some but it meets my needs. It is a clip on.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,958 Member
    edited August 2016
    Does anyone use the Bellabeat Leaf? If so what are your thoughts?
    I like the look, though it seems big. And a review I read said it recommends being worn on your shirt when you sleep (instead of wrist). But... I don't wear a shirt when I sleep lol.
  • Troutsy
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Does anyone use the Bellabeat Leaf? If so what are your thoughts?
    I like the look, though it seems big. And a review I read said it recommends being worn on your shirt when you sleep (instead of wrist). But... I don't wear a shirt when I sleep lol.

I have a coworker who has one. She says she loves it and that it tracks everything ( I honestly know nothing about it that's just what she told me) it does look pretty
  • tdeaux
    tdeaux Posts: 36 Member
    Apple Watch...I found that the HRM was gauging quite similar to my chest HRM and way more comfortable.
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    I've tried a few different ones over the year. By far, my favourite is the Fitbit Alta. I went through about 3 broken Jawbone trackers before I gave up on that brand. I have the Fitbit Charge HR which is really fantastic, but I upgraded to the Fitbit Alta because it fits in more with my office work-wardrobe. The Charge HR tracks calories more accurately because it is tracking your HR through out the day, so if you don't care about it's bulk, that would be a great choice too.
  • redskins65
    redskins65 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello, I just bought a fitbit Alta and love it except it will not sync w/MFP. I saw where MFP was having sync issues but I wanted to check if anyone else was having the same issues. Thanks
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    I have a Fitbit Alta which Fitbit sent to me when my charge broke. It's really slim and you can buy loads of different bands to make it a little more fashionable, although I think it looks pretty good as it is :smile: I also use a Polar FT4 and HRM strap for workouts!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,578 Member
    I have a polar m400. It is a little big on my small wrist but it does everything I could ever want except heart rate in water. Activity tracker, GPS and heart rate with strap and even gets messages from my phone! If I could I would upgrade to the new m600 which looks amazing!
  • jodilynnsanders5104
    jodilynnsanders5104 Posts: 89 Member
    Fitbit charge hr. Love it
  • suznhenz
    suznhenz Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a TomTom Multisport, which I use for biking, but is also good for running, swimming and treadmill. I love it because it maps my ride, shows me average speed for each mile I travel and graphs my speed, inclines and heart rate. I don't think it would be good for walking. I had a fit bit, for walking, but it stopped charging after a couple months.
  • meredith6645
    meredith6645 Posts: 56 Member
    I use Garmin VivoSmartHR
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    I just tuck a fitbit zip into my bra. I don't want a big ugly thing on my wrist and I don't do cardio so no need for a HRM.
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    I have a Polar FT4 which I used for all my exercizes for years now without fail. Almost 2 weeks ago I received my Fitbit Surge and I am totally in love with it. Only downfall is that they do not have any girly colors in Surge so I got the black one. :smile: