I don't NEED you, I just WANT you

Options
2»

Replies

• belrie
    belrie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    poutine. and everything else that has to do with gravy, cheese, or potato.
    anything sweet. i'd die for ice cream sandwiches, cookie dough brownies, & french vanilla cake. cream eggs also were once a problem.
    ily cadbury!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Chips. All kinds - potato, corn, tortilla, etc etc! I still eat some in moderation, but I have cut WAAYY back on my portion. It wasn't uncommon for me to eat half a bag at a time; now, I have ONE serving.
  • IndigoVA
    IndigoVA Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    For me it's red wine. For the longest time I told myself it was healthy to have one glass at night while I was making dinner. However, my wine glasses are more like goblets, and I was filling them to the top. So I was probably having the equivalent of 3 or more glasses each night. Most likely drinking more calories than I was eating. Now I haven't had any wine (or any other type of alcohol) since Christmas, and will only have it on special occasions.
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Chips. All kinds - potato, corn, tortilla, etc etc! I still eat some in moderation, but I have cut WAAYY back on my portion. It wasn't uncommon for me to eat half a bag at a time; now, I have ONE serving.

i 2nd that chips hmm doritos!
  • JamiroJunior
    JamiroJunior Posts: 139
    Options
    Pretzels, sweet sweet pretzels!

Oh and chocolate, DUH!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    For me it's red wine. For the longest time I told myself it was healthy to have one glass at night while I was making dinner. However, my wine glasses are more like goblets, and I was filling them to the top. So I was probably having the equivalent of 3 or more glasses each night. Most likely drinking more calories than I was eating. Now I haven't had any wine (or any other type of alcohol) since Christmas, and will only have it on special occasions.

I just cut out wine. Up until a day ago it was on my log almost every day. I feel ya on this one!
  • AIR7
    AIR7 Posts: 1
    Options
    homemade italian buns (bread) :grumble:
  • colbiegirl
    colbiegirl Posts: 138
    Options
    Ugh, I miss most sweets:
    Cinnabon
    Aunt Ann's Pretzels
    Brownies!
    Huge Chocolate Chip Cookies
    Dunkin Donuts Coffee Rolls
    Bagel with Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese
    COLDSTONE CREAMERY :(
    - anything from there... ah, especially Birthday Cake Remix.
    Oh, and the non-sweet Chinese Food! (R.I.P. General Tso's Chicken...)

However, I've been doing great without them. 90 calorie Fiber-One brownies and Turkey Hill Cool Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (100 calories per serving) cut it for me. :)
  • BonitaAppleBomb87
    Options
    Mines are Reese's peanut butter cups, the " White chocolate " edition lol Snicker doodle cookies, from the great cookie & last but not least hagan daz banana split icecream..
  • JWALL101
    JWALL101 Posts: 60
    Options
    pretty much any cookie:(
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter M&M's, Iced coffee, homemade mac and cheese, bread, ice cream....
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM and CHEESE!
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I will never give anything completely up that I like. I can't deprive myself of the occasional treat. But I have learned that I CANNOT buy Oreos. I will only eat a few if I'm at a friends house. Because if I buy them, I will easily eat the WHOLE package in 1 day.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I will never give anything completely up that I like. I can't deprive myself of the occasional treat. But I have learned that I CANNOT buy Oreos. I will only eat a few if I'm at a friends house. Because if I buy them, I will easily eat the WHOLE package in 1 day.

Exactly! Giving up what we like completly only makes us crave it more. Moderation... never deprive oneself, just use self control (what is that..:sad: )
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, pizza, any subway-type sandwich... Chinese noodles with chicken (had them today, haha), pancakes... mmm... lots of things haha!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Starchy white side dishes.