DDP YOGA

Options
Hi! I'm 39 year old female looking for anyone doing DDP yoga to buddy up with! Message me! Let's motivate each other

Replies

• xicablue
    xicablue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looks fun, am interested in starting Yoga again! Can I do this online.. How much is it? I'm 52 yr old female starting to workout and get more fit, as well as lose weight.
  • MamaSooz89129
    MamaSooz89129 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I haven't signed up yet but am seriously thinking about it - I'd like to friend you and ask some questions if that's all right. I have been so impressed by the videos - I figure if those guys can go from 400 lbs/completely disabled to running, maybe I can too. I am 56 and have about another 67 lbs to lose.
  • shoeoptional
    shoeoptional Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm buying this in three weeks when my budget allows for it. I fit the profile of guys DDP works with and am 90 pounds over my weight goal. Throw in the joint pain and general arthritis from my psoriasis and the DDP workout looks right for me. I'm 42. Old enough to know better and too young to feel like this.
  • MamaSooz89129
    MamaSooz89129 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    xicablue wrote: »
    Looks fun, am interested in starting Yoga again! Can I do this online.. How much is it? I'm 52 yr old female starting to workout and get more fit, as well as lose weight.

I just bought the DVDs and they were on special - around 70.00 with tax and shipping. You get 3 months of DDP-Now (streaming) for free when you buy the DVDs and I think it's about 9 bucks a month. I'm still waiting for my DVDs and have been doing the online stuff. So far just the Diamond Dozen and Energy Classic. And watching all the inspirational stuff/videos/interviews that are on DDP-Now.

• wanabefarmer
    wanabefarmer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    xicablue wrote: »

I just bought the DVDs and they were on special - around 70.00 with tax and shipping. You get 3 months of DDP-Now (streaming) for free when you buy the DVDs and I think it's about 9 bucks a month. I'm still waiting for my DVDs and have been doing the online stuff. So far just the Diamond Dozen and Energy Classic. And watching all the inspirational stuff/videos/interviews that are on DDP-Now.

Just got our DVD set last weekend. Started with the breathing, wakeup, diamond dozen. Starting Energy tomorrow. I love it! First "workout" I have ever done that I haven't HATED and counting the minutes.
  • lsykes1611
    lsykes1611 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third day of DDP. I've been doing this, walking and swimming along with counting calories. I have hypermobile joints, sciatica and chronic widespread pain. I'm hoping that this combination will help relieve my pain and lose weight. I need friends to keep me motivated so feel free to add me. xxx