Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friend me! 20/30-something ladies/gentlemen

I'm a believer that the more people to hold you accountable, the better! Feel free to send me a friend request so we can hold one another accountable! I'm a 27-year-old American writer living in Hong Kong.

Replies

• leahbethwatts
    leahbethwatts Posts: 12 Member
    Added :smile:
  • ladeeda103
    ladeeda103 Posts: 12 Member
    Added you.
  • DreBattles
    DreBattles Posts: 13 Member
    Added you!
  • sophia1984
    sophia1984 Posts: 4 Member
    adding u
  • meendriss
    meendriss Posts: 25 Member
    Adding you all ^^
  • misznikk
    misznikk Posts: 10 Member
    Added you :)
  • PinkPaintedLady
    PinkPaintedLady Posts: 67 Member
    Added! Feel free to add me people! I need some motivated buddies!
  • abitungraceful
    abitungraceful Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all! I'm a 25 year old chemist in Cambridge, MA. I lost 55 lbs over the course of 4 years (in college) but I've gained nearly all of it back (30 of it in the past year alone ><) and I really want to get back into shape.

What are you guys' eating/exercise habits?

I don't eat much red meat or drink soda because I'm not a huge fan of either, but other than that I just try to track my macros and say under my calorie limit. I am also a certified spinning instructor, so I spin on average 2x a week and lift, too. I want to get back into the habit of working out at least 4x per week, right now I'm averaging 3.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • thrillmonkey
    thrillmonkey Posts: 23 Member
    I'm definitely looking for accountability
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    kalamarikm wrote: »
    I'm a believer that the more people to hold you accountable, the better! Feel free to send me a friend request so we can hold one another accountable! I'm a 27-year-old American writer living in Hong Kong.

Nice - I will be in your neck of the woods soon