Wanted - Motivational and Supportive Friends!

Options
Hi, my name is Ayla and I'm 25 years old. I'm here to lose about 20-30 pounds and have been at it for years. Food has always won the battle and I keep giving in. Been at it for five plus years, says I haven't given up, just haven't gotten anywhere. I hope to gather up some friends on here to help keep me motivated and get past one or two days.

I live on my own and have for about a year. I live with my best friend of over 13 years. We don't really have a grocery routine and I really need that to eat better and lacking that doesn't help me much. I'm moving in with my boyfriend of a little over five years this time next year, and I really hope to get some type of routine down with my food and exercise. Having a new job doesn't help either. But I can't have that be an excuse. If I really want this, I will do whatever it takes to get to the goal.

Feel free to add and get to know me. I'm looking for anyone really that could help with my motivation and give me reason to keep going. I hope to get something going and start being happy with my body and love myself.

STATS:

STARTING WEIGHT: 168
CURRENT WEIGHT: 168
GOAL: 140

Replies

• meggybooo
    meggybooo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm always here and could use the support as well
  • meggybooo
    meggybooo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Send me a message!
  • kylohart
    kylohart Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My story is very similar to yours with similar current stats. I think I am getting a grip on routine meals to make grocery shopping easier. Working on self control and making exercise habit.
  • ReesyIsLivingOnKeto
    ReesyIsLivingOnKeto Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support and encouragement. I am just starting back on track again.