Finally hit my goal weight

Options
ericatoday
ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
I started my journey last year in kctober so its been a little less than a year and ive lost 40lbs

Sw 175
Gw 135
Cw 135

I was 175 for 8 years after my first son and im finally to my prepregnancy weight. And im so happy about it. Ive lost weight before but never understood how to keep it off and enjoy doing it until now. Im going to stick to my deficit until october since i wamted to do it for 1 year so maybe ill be down another couple lbs but ill be fine if im not. Im so happy that i can finally share my progress and say that i did it. I never did any diets and no low carb just tried to stick to my nutrition that mfp suggested but not always successful at that i love chocolate so those carbs add up haha. I do exercise but i didnt my first 20lbs. But i fell in love with running and now try to run 20 miles a week. I wish you all lick in your journies and congrats to all of you that have made it to your goal. And remember to take photos sometimes you womt see it in a mirror but a photo can really show you your progress. Have an amazing day. I will.

bjla2e0a6nm0.jpg
axwl1su7oilf.jpg
hb3brwzfj7av.png
rctnqsn8fx1l.jpg

Replies

• 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Woooooooooooooow! Washboard status. So inspiring
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress ! You look fantastic ! Congratulations !
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • taquishat
    taquishat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • bmmacintyre
    bmmacintyre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats on reaching your goal. I hope I can learn to love running as you have.
  • ericatoday
    Options
    Woooooooooooooow! Washboard status. So inspiring

Haha washboard status. Thank you. It was definitely worth being hungry the first 6 months.
  • ericatoday
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats on reaching your goal. I hope I can learn to love running as you have.

Loving running definitely didnt happen on its own. A few months ago i could barely run a full mile without dieing but once i kept with it I couldnt stop. Now (even though my husband has always said im the laziest person hes ever met in the morning) i wake up at 530 am to go on a 4 mile run before waking my son up for school. And i hate days i dont run. And i even hope to be able to up my distance soon. A little bit at a time.
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats! U look great! I'm 5'3" with similar starting weight.... I'm guessing ur taller cause ur tummy is waaaaaay flatter then mine but I do have a few more to go to hit 135. Which was also me goal weight however I'm thinking I'll probably change it to 125 or 120..
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! good job.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    .... hey, you have the same pink sports bra I have! XD
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    well done!!!!!
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • ericatoday
    Options
    bnovak226 wrote: »
    Congrats! U look great! I'm 5'3" with similar starting weight.... I'm guessing ur taller cause ur tummy is waaaaaay flatter then mine but I do have a few more to go to hit 135. Which was also me goal weight however I'm thinking I'll probably change it to 125 or 120..

Thank you. :). Yes im 5'7" so i am a bit taller than you. So it makes a big difference. I have a friend just 2 inches taller than me and when she loses weight she looks way thinner than me at 145. So yeah i think 125 would be a great goal for your height. Just stick to it. Its totally worth all the time and effort.
  • ericatoday
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    .... hey, you have the same pink sports bra I have! XD

HaHa really mine came in a 2 pack with that blue striped one i got it from ross
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    You've cured Dunlap's Disease! Amazing!
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wow!! You look amazing!! Great job, congrats!
  • ericatoday
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You've cured Dunlap's Disease! Amazing!

Haha for a second i couldnt tell if you were being mean or not i had to google it. Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!