Hi i am new.

Options
I have always struggled to loose weight, but hopefully with the help of fitness pal I will get positive results.

Replies

• mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll get loads of help and advice here.

Just have a look around the forums, you won't be disappointed, there's everything you need and more.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Jessabelle12
    Jessabelle12 Posts: 145
    Options
    Welcome! If you're looking for help, support and encouragement you've come to the right place. :) It's excellent!

Feel free to add me!
  • lasttimelooser
    lasttimelooser Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new too. I started on 7/5/2011 and as of this morning I am down 4 pounds. Just stick to your calories and drink a lot of water. I was with weight wathers for over 5 years. This last year for some reason I just couldn't get motivated and they changed their points that did not work for me. I'm excited to see finaly I am loosing weight again.

Hang in there
  • brands1982
    Options
    Hi I'm new, less than 3 minutes! I have trying to lose by myself and been doing ok. Since Jan 1 I have lost 47 pounds. I have a loooooooong way to go. From what I have seen on this site I think it is what I need to keep motivated. Anyone who wants a friend please feel free to contact me!
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • clreason
    clreason Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: My sister turned me on to this program. She has it on her cellphone. I really like this program. I really like the fact that I am able to see the daily total of calories that I need to consume and what to stop eating during the day. More than that, I like to see my daily weight loss progress. I am totally encouraged when I learn where I will be in my weight loss progress in a month. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis ten years ago. My doctor told me to stop gaining weight, now I feel like I have the help to finally lose weight. I started on July 3rd 2011, and I have lost 4lbs. Due to balance issues, I ride my stationary bike to Leslie Sansone's 3 Fast Miles and accomplish more than 10 miles. I love logging in my calories lost and seeing that I didn't go over.:bigsmile:
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm happy you joined and i hope all the people on here help you because they help me a lot :)