Brand new - anyone else need to lose 100+ pounds? Would love some friends!

Options

Replies

• cowgirlmoney
    cowgirlmoney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started on July 17th at 285, I am down about 21 pounds now (264). I have lost and gained back also. Tried many diets but I found this site about 3 weeks ago. Counting calories works best for me. I am not going to give up this time.
  • cdurham1102
    cdurham1102 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and also need to hit the 100# loss mark. Please add me. I don't know how to add or friend request either. Please help.
  • pal274
    pal274 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100+ lbs. Setting mini goals to not feel overwhelmed.
    I started on MFP a month ago. I have lost 13 lbs. You can add me. :)
  • Carroll135
    Carroll135 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'd like to give/receive support on the journey to losing 100. Thanks.
  • rugbyishy
    rugbyishy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    People are welcome to add me. I have over 100 to lose to.
  • StacyNgatai
    StacyNgatai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 322 lbs and have lost 60 lbs so far. Add me if you like.
  • queensamearh
    queensamearh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy , I need a friend. It's been up and down. I can't win. But I'm not giving up. Need to lose this weight. I did lost 60 lbs But it took me over 2 years to get it off. Still got s long way to go yet. Free feel to add me. If you like, maybe we could do this together.
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Please add me as a friend. I'm on daily and my diary is open. Also on IG @mudstainjenn.

I started at 256 in February of this year. Currently at 224 and looking to get down to 140.

Also wanted to mention that I belong to a wonderful group here at MFP, extremely supportive and all going through the same thing.

100 + pounds with NO surgery come lurk or start a post, we'd love to hear from you.
  • CathyFullan150
    CathyFullan150 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the shout out of the new group, Sally! Always great to do this with others who get it! :)
  • 2CrazyMonsters
    2CrazyMonsters Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have the same goals as you. I started at 290 (now 282), and my goal is 145. I could use some supporters. Thanks
  • sparkhill13
    sparkhill13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I weigh 217 and I want to reach 140! I am also looking for some motivation and friends to help us reach our goals together
  • Kindrex30
    Kindrex30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 100lbs. I'm in desperate need of friends and motivation. Please add me and give me some tips. I don't know where to begin.
  • sheenasamdog681
    sheenasamdog681 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi 50lbs to go so many kind folks on this site please add me :)
  • MicheleMaintains
    MicheleMaintains Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm Michele. I rejoined yesterday for the umpteenth time and have lost lots of weight in the past, several times, with the most being 120 lbs. Unfortunately, I regained every time (twice due in part to pregnancy.) I'm done being pregnant and done being fat and ready to find my skinny self again, and maintain a healthy weight once and for all!

My highest weight has been 304 about 8 years ago. My lowest weight was about 170 about 3.5-4 years ago. I'm currently 271, which is not good. I'm planning to lose about 115-120 lbs and hope to reach that by my 33rd birthday in about a year and a half. I also want to run a half marathon again like I did in 2013.

To say I need help and friends is an understatement. I don't know what else to do right now so I thought I might try being active on the community boards and on here. I lost a lot years ago with SparkPeople doing the same thing. Please add me. I'm trying to keep my weight loss efforts somewhat private (i.e. Not on Facebook or IG, etc.) for now. I want to surprise people when they see my success.

Looking for a supportive community of others with similar challenges!
  • DiDiRoc1977
    DiDiRoc1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Started three days ago. 3 lbs down.... 97 to go! :wink: Add me!
  • Linda11701
    Linda11701 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Add me too, please -- nearly the same numbers.
  • jibulley
    jibulley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 190, started two weeks ago and I'm down 6lbs already. Started at 325.
  • reneebenoit648
    reneebenoit648 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • jenntaylor702
    jenntaylor702 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 36lbs into my goal of losing over 100lbs, recently started adding friends on MFP so feel free to add me. X