Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred....again???

Options
So I finished my first 30 days....probably almost 30 days ago now and I'm wondering if I should do it over again? Has anyone else done it a second time? Did you see the same kind of results the second time around? Thoughts? Suggestions?? THANKS!

Replies

• Birdnicaj
    Birdnicaj Posts: 95
    Options
    I kept at it....doing it without any modifications at the higher level. I also increased my hand weights to 6 lbs. And yes, I do continue to see results.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a second round of it now. I completed the 30DS when I was around 270ish pounds. :) I'm doing it every other day though because I'm also training for a 5K.

So far, I'm really liking it again. I feel like I'm getting some good strength training in again. I can't speak of results right now, because I'm only on day 39... and I forgot to take before measurements and pictures AGAIN! :P Hahaha.

The only problem I'm having with doing it again is that it's so freaking easy. I only burn 200 calories (I do have an HRM) in 27 minutes. Ugh, I used to burn close to 400.

ETA: I first did the shred with 2 pound weights. Now, I'm using 4 pound weights and sometimes 8 pound.
  • marathonmommy0205
    Options
    I just started The biggest loser cardio max and it is great at first I didn't think it was going to be good but I started with level one which is easy 20 min than level 2 which is 10 min and level 3 is ten min.. Total workout is 45 min and I sweat TONS plus I have lost 1" on my waist and dropped 3 pounds and I have only been doing it for 4 days. I burn about 500 calories if I do the whole 45 min dvd! It's all cardio non stop so you burn more fat thus loosing weight faster. It also has some strength with cardio I love it! Hope this helps. :)
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi ya.
    We all moved on to the next dvd.....Ripped in 30.
    Come join us over here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272430-ripped-in-30-july-challenge

:bigsmile:
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    dupe